"Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk target..."The late Sulli, Goo Hara Goodbye in the sky..."

Yoo Jae-Suk said at the Entertainment Awards ceremony held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, starting on the night of the 28th, Running Man is finally the 10th anniversary next year.If I get the target, I told you in front of me that I wanted to receive it with the members, but I am grateful and sorry for the members because I will receive it alone. I am so grateful to the production team, too, said Yoo Jae-Suk.We have been together for 10 years and have been hard, but I am grateful for working together and sweating together.  It is our homework to see what kind of change Running Man will face in the 10th anniversary.I will make every effort to develop myself, he said.He also conveyed his condolences by referring to the late singers Sully and Goo Hara.I think a lot of the guests who appeared in Running Man, Mr. Goo Hara and Mr. Sulli, who left for heaven this year, and I hope you two will stay comfortable in heaven, he said.If I often think that my thoughts are not pleasant in the past, I think that I am so grateful for the ordinary and comfortable Haru work and everyday life.I am grateful for this position, and I am grateful for the fact that I have made a week and a year with my Haru through the sweat and effort of many people who have made me spend such precious daily life. I would like to say good luck to the New Year rather than a long story, and I dont know how well change next year, but I want to pioneer a path that no one else will go on.I hope that more entertainers will be able to enjoy this festival so that many entertainers can be born there. Meanwhile, Baek Jong-won, Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Gura, Kim Jong-guk, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man and Lee Seung-ki were among the candidates.

Yoo Jae-Suk said at the Entertainment Awards ceremony held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, starting on the night of the 28th, "Running Man is finally the 10th anniversary next year. If I get the target, I told you in front of me that I wanted to receive it with the members, but I am grateful and sorry for the members because I will receive it alone. " “I am so grateful to the production team, too,” said Yoo Jae-Suk. We have been together for 10 years and have been hard, but I am grateful for working together and sweating together. "" It is our homework to see what kind of change Running Man will face in the 10th anniversary. “I will make every effort to develop myself,” he said.

He also conveyed his condolences by referring to the late singers Sully and Goo Hara. “I think a lot of the guests who appeared in ‘Running Man’, Mr. Goo Hara and Mr. Sulli, who left for heaven this year, and I hope you two will stay comfortable in heaven,” he said. "If I often think that my thoughts are not pleasant in the past, I think that I am so grateful for the ordinary and comfortable Haru work and everyday life. I am grateful for this position, and I am grateful for the fact that I have made a week and a year with my Haru through the sweat and effort of many people who have made me spend such precious daily life. "

“I would like to say good luck to the New Year rather than a long story, and I don’t know how we’ll change next year, but I want to pioneer a path that no one else will go on. I hope that more entertainers will be able to enjoy this festival so that many entertainers can be born there. "

Meanwhile, Baek Jong-won, Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Gura, Kim Jong-guk, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man and Lee Seung-ki were among the candidates.