Running Man' Jeon So-min "Haha is Slack, he's a lot of self-proud"

Actor Jeon So-min on Running Man Disclosures singer Haha as SlackOn the afternoon of the afternoon, members talked about Slack in the SBS entertainment program Running Man.On this day, Jeon So-min laughed, pointing out that Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Jong Kook line from Haha is Slack.When Yang Se-chan pointed out Haha type Slack towards the surprised Haha, Haha looked absurd.In particular, Jeon So-min said, When I drank my brother Haha, he was a real Slack. He was proud of himself.I do not rest and talk a lot, he said, making the surroundings laugh.

Actor Jeon So-min on Running Man' Disclosures singer Haha as 'Slack'

On the afternoon of the afternoon, members talked about Slack in the SBS entertainment program Running Man'.

On this day, Jeon So-min laughed, pointing out that "Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Jong Kook line from Haha is Slack".

When Yang Se-chan pointed out "Haha type Slack" towards the surprised Haha, Haha looked absurd.

In particular, Jeon So-min said, "When I drank my brother Haha, he was a real Slack. He was proud of himself. I do not rest and talk a lot, "he said, making the surroundings laugh.