Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Kim Seak-yoon CP, First Offered to Take Caelifera"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned a Broadcast stations PD who made him now.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Yoo Jae-Suk said that JTBC Kim Seak-yoon CP is in a good relationship.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk revealed a special relationship with Kim CP in the past, saying that he was breathing with Kim CP and Kung Tae of Fear.In the meantime, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will have to put a phone call then, he said in a new news of Song Ji-hyo. Kim Seak-yoon CP originally performed the entertainment.For the first time, I made me use a Caelifera mask. When no one held my hand, I grabbed my hand. If you want to perform an entertainment, you have to do this. Kim Seak-yoon CP said, If you want to write at the time, do not write it.Kim Jong Kook said, When I called one man, Kim CP said, You have to act, but I have not heard from you yet.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned a Broadcast stations PD who made him now.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, Yoo Jae-Suk said that JTBC Kim Seak-yoon CP is in a good relationship.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk revealed a special relationship with Kim CP in the past, saying that he was breathing with Kim CP and 'Kung Tae of Fear'.

In the meantime, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I will have to put a phone call then," he said in a new news of Song Ji-hyo. "Kim Seak-yoon CP originally performed the entertainment. For the first time, I made me use a Caelifera mask. When no one held my hand, I grabbed my hand. "

"If you want to perform an entertainment, you have to do this." Kim Seak-yoon CP said, "If you want to write at the time, do not write it.

Kim Jong Kook said, "When I called 'one man', Kim CP said, 'You have to act,' but I have not heard from you yet."