Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "jtbc Kim Seak-yoonCP, First Caelifera Talser

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Kim Seak-yoon CP, a new director of Song Ji-hyo, on SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the afternoon.Yoo Jae-Suk has been breathing with Kim CP in the past, such as Kungkung Ta of Fear.In the news of Song Ji-hyos new work, he said, Ill have to put a phone call.He was the first person to perform. He made me wear a Caelifera mask. He held my hand when no one held it.If you want to perform, you have to do this. Kim Seak-yoon CP, who made me this far, said.

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Kim Seak-yoon CP, a new director of Song Ji-hyo, on SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the afternoon.

Yoo Jae-Suk has been breathing with Kim CP in the past, such as 'Kungkung Ta of Fear'. In the news of Song Ji-hyo's new work, he said, "I'll have to put a phone call."

"He was the first person to perform. He made me wear a Caelifera mask. He held my hand when no one held it. "If you want to perform, you have to do this." Kim Seak-yoon CP, who made me this far, said.