"Running Man" Lee Hee-Jin "Why Kan Mi-youn Buquet Not Gets? I'm Not confident of marriage in 6 Months"

Lee Hee-Jin, who visited Running Man, honestly said that his ideal type is a person who does not cheat.Actors Kang Han-Na, Lee Hee-Jin, Oh My Girls infant and broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae appeared as guests on SBSs Sunday is Good - Running Man (hereinafter referred to as Running Man) broadcast on the 8th.Kang Han-Na appeared in three weeks after the separation, and Yoo Jae-Suk was glad that this is not fixed.Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, I was lying in my bed since the broadcast, but now Im out in the living room.Lee Hee-Jin appeared and Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned that he rejected the bouquet proposal at Kan Mi-youns marriage ceremony.Lee Hee-Jin said, I was not confident to marriage in six months, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can keep receiving it before six months.Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared in Running Man and was nervous, said that Yoo Jae-Suk would not talk about ideal type when he appeared in entertainment, and Lee Hee-Jin said, ideal type was always a sticker.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked what ideal type is these days, Lee Hee-Jin said frankly, Now ideal type is a person who does not cheat, does his work hard, and does not interfere when I work.The members of Running Man said, I was right, I have pain at first sight, and Jeon So-min went forward and said, This bad XX.Dont cheat on me, he said, blowing out Cider instead.Kang Han-Na later demonstrated farewell dance, which was shown three weeks ago, and made everyone laugh by farewell dance with Lee Hee-Jin.SBS Running Man broadcast capture

Lee Hee-Jin, who visited Running Man', honestly said that his ideal type is a person who does not cheat.

Actors Kang Han-Na, Lee Hee-Jin, Oh My Girl's infant and broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae appeared as guests on SBS's Sunday is Good - Running Man (hereinafter referred to as Running Man) broadcast on the 8th.

Kang Han-Na appeared in three weeks after the separation, and Yoo Jae-Suk was glad that "this is not fixed". Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, "I was lying in my bed since the broadcast, but now I'm out in the living room."

Lee Hee-Jin appeared and Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned that he rejected the bouquet proposal at Kan Mi-youn's marriage ceremony. Lee Hee-Jin said, "I was not confident to marriage in six months," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can keep receiving it before six months."

Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared in Running Man' and was nervous, said that Yoo Jae-Suk "would not talk about ideal type when he appeared in entertainment," and Lee Hee-Jin said, "ideal type was always a sticker."

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked what ideal type is these days, Lee Hee-Jin said frankly, "Now ideal type is a person who does not cheat, does his work hard, and does not interfere when I work."

The members of Running Man' said, "I was right," "I have pain at first sight," and Jeon So-min went forward and said, "This bad XX. Don’t cheat on me,” he said, blowing out Cider instead.

Kang Han-Na later demonstrated 'farewell dance', which was shown three weeks ago, and made everyone laugh by 'farewell dance' with Lee Hee-Jin.

SBS Running Man' broadcast capture