Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "Kan Mi-youn wedding bouquet is not accepted...because it's solo now."

Seoul = = = Lee Hee-Jin, a member of the group Baby V.O.X, reveals why he failed to let member Kan Mi-youns wedding bouquet go.On SBS Running Man to be broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Lee Hee-Jins recent story of Kan Mi-youns wedding will be revealed.Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared on Running Man recently, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news of his visit to the Kan Mi-youn wedding.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive a wedding bouquet. There is a saying that if I do not get married within six months after receiving a bouquet, I have to live my life solo.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months, he said.Running Man official love man Jeon So-min, who felt solo camaraderie, told Lee Hee-Jin, I know how to not marry in six months after receiving a bouquet. He laughed at Lee Hee-Jin and everyone.On the other hand, what is the honey tip about the bouquet that Jeon So-min initiated to Lee Hee-Jin? For more information, please visit Running Man which will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th.

Seoul = = = Lee Hee-Jin, a member of the group Baby V.O.X, reveals why he failed to let member Kan Mi-youn's wedding bouquet go.

On SBS Running Man' to be broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Lee Hee-Jin's recent story of Kan Mi-youn's wedding will be revealed.

Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared on Running Man' recently, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news of his visit to the Kan Mi-youn wedding.

However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive a wedding bouquet." There is a saying that if I do not get married within six months after receiving a bouquet, I have to live my life solo. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months, "he said.

"Running Man official love man" Jeon So-min, who felt solo camaraderie, told Lee Hee-Jin, "I know how to not marry in six months after receiving a bouquet." He laughed at Lee Hee-Jin and everyone.

On the other hand, what is the honey tip about the bouquet that Jeon So-min initiated to Lee Hee-Jin? For more information, please visit Running Man' which will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th.