Radio Star' Sehun "shakes hands with President Ivana Trump, I'm nervous"

EXO member Sehun revealed anecdote when he met with President Ivana Trump.MBC Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, was decorated with EXO Radio Star and the group EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.Sehun recalled being invited to the presidential office at the time of US President Ivana Trumps visit to Korea, saying, At the time, my pinkie was fractured and I was wearing a protective brace.I had to shake hands, but I heard that President Ivana Trump was holding hands when he shook hands. I was very nervous when I heard that. I prepared an English ambassador saying, My finger is broken because I would be sick if you caught it, but I was not able to speak properly because I was so busy.So I shook hands with my hands deeply, he laughed.On the other hand, Sehun also revealed an anecdote about the name, saying, The first name was Still.I was embarrassed at that time, he said. Fortunately, Seoul and Seoul were the same as spelling. Baekhyun, who listened to this, laughed, saying, I was also a Guan Yu when I first came in.

EXO member Sehun revealed anecdote when he met with President Ivana Trump.

MBC Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, was decorated with 'EXO Radio Star' and the group EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.

Sehun recalled being invited to the presidential office at the time of US President Ivana Trump's visit to Korea, saying, "At the time, my pinkie was fractured and I was wearing a protective brace. I had to shake hands, but I heard that President Ivana Trump was holding hands when he shook hands. I was very nervous when I heard that. "

"I prepared an English ambassador saying, 'My finger is broken' because I would be sick if you caught it, but I was not able to speak properly because I was so busy. So I shook hands with my hands deeply, "he laughed.

On the other hand, Sehun also revealed an anecdote about the name, saying, "The first name was 'Still'. I was embarrassed at that time, "he said." Fortunately, 'Seoul' and 'Seoul' were the same as spelling. "

Baekhyun, who listened to this, laughed, saying, "I was also a Guan Yu when I first came in."