Radio Star' Sehun "When I shook hands with President Ivana Trump, I was nervous"

MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, was featured in EXO Radio Star, which stars EXO (EXO) Suho, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.When MC Kim Kook-jin asked Sehun, I was nervous about meeting President Ivana Trump, Sehun said, I was wearing a protective brace because my young finger was fractured.The members say that President Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands, so I had to endure the cold sweat and ask for your understanding, Sehun said.

MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, was featured in EXO Radio Star, which stars EXO (EXO) Suho, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.

When MC Kim Kook-jin asked Sehun, "I was nervous about meeting President Ivana Trump," Sehun said, "I was wearing a protective brace because my young finger was fractured."

“The members say that President Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands, so I had to endure the cold sweat and ask for your understanding,” Sehun said.