Radio Star EXO show off the six-man show..."Together everywhere."

MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the night of the 4th, was packed as a special feature of EXO Radio Star.Six members were dispatched to Suho and Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Special MC Chen.When Kim Gook Jin first asked Chen, who was a special MC, Can you tell me about the members? Chen said, I can cover these things if these friends are really broadcasting rather than being able to shake it because it is too long.Kim Gook Jin asked the members if they were ready to put them down, and Suho said, I think the members are comfortable.Chen was on the special MC twice, and Chen was lying in the waiting room very comfortably. Baekhyun said, When I interviewed before, I wanted to be a group in the textbook.I had HOT at that time, but now were coming out, he said, adding that he had achieved his dream with EXO.When I go to the Bucheon government office, there is a passport example, which says that it is called Baekhyun, and I saw it on the Internet and it was so strange, Baekhyun said.Chanyeol said that EXOs vice-principal rose while watching the Dubai Fountain Show.Chanyeol said, I went to see the fountain show, and as the POWER intro came out, I felt that I had not felt it until now.But it was better there because the first part of the POWER song was my part. Suho said that SM is becoming more and more cold rice. I felt sad.When I was growling in the past, I did it abroad, but nowadays it is simple and tells us minimism.I just went to a hotel at an overseas concert and gave it to a leader when he gave me a suite, but from a certain point on, he said.Chanyeol added, When I go to a hotel, I booked all the floors for the safety of my fans and members, and Suho type used a good room, but nowadays it is very narrow.EXOs youngest Sehun said he was experiencing aging recently.Sehun said, It is about hangovers, but when I am stressed, I usually find a lot of mood swings, but in the old days I was able to play two consecutive days.But nowadays, if you drink a day, you have to throw away the next day, he said.When MCs asked, How much do you drink? Suho said, I drink until the next morning. Sehun said that he drank well. Then Chanyeol said, EXO D.O. took a vacation.I had no plans to meet, but Sehun called and called EXO D.O.Sehun said, I did not come because I was late. Sehun explained, I called my brother because I had been drunk.Talks about the consumption style by member also continued.I never really used it to her, said Baekhyun, but when I didnt get home well, I got out of there for 150,000 won a month.However, Baekhyun said, I do not spare money for my family. My brother gave me the first settlement amount because he lacked the money he had collected for marriage.And since the house I lived with my parents when I was a child was small, I wanted to make money and give them a house.Sehun said that EXO members had overcome the hard times. It was stronger to be with members than to talk serious.I have overcome a lot of hard times because I think that the time I have been together is not in vain and it is like a family. Suho said, In the case of me, I become a SM director.I have been thinking about it for about four years, including the military service period, wherever the members go together. kim bo-young

MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the night of the 4th, was packed as a special feature of EXO Radio Star. Six members were dispatched to Suho and Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Special MC Chen.

When Kim Gook Jin first asked Chen, who was a special MC, "Can you tell me about the members?" Chen said, "I can cover these things if these friends are really broadcasting rather than being able to shake it because it is too long. Kim Gook Jin asked the members if they were ready to put them down, and Suho said, "I think the members are comfortable. Chen was on the special MC twice, and Chen was lying in the waiting room very comfortably. "

Baekhyun said, "When I interviewed before, I wanted to be a group in the textbook. “I had HOT at that time, but now we’re coming out,” he said, adding that he had achieved his dream with EXO. “When I go to the Bucheon government office, there is a passport example, which says that it is called Baekhyun, and I saw it on the Internet and it was so strange,” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol said that EXO's vice-principal rose while watching the Dubai Fountain Show. Chanyeol said, "I went to see the fountain show, and as the POWER intro came out, I felt that I had not felt it until now. But it was better there because the first part of the POWER song was my part. "

Suho said that SM is becoming more and more cold rice. "I felt sad. When I was growling in the past, I did it abroad, but nowadays it is simple and tells us 'minimism'. “I just went to a hotel at an overseas concert and gave it to a leader when he gave me a suite, but from a certain point on,” he said. Chanyeol added, "When I go to a hotel, I booked all the floors for the safety of my fans and members, and Suho type used a good room, but nowadays it is very narrow."

EXO's youngest Sehun said he was experiencing aging recently. Sehun said, "It is about hangovers, but when I am stressed, I usually find a lot of mood swings, but in the old days I was able to play two consecutive days. “But nowadays, if you drink a day, you have to throw away the next day,” he said. When MCs asked, “How much do you drink?” Suho said, “I drink until the next morning.” Sehun said that he drank well. Then Chanyeol said, “EXO D.O. took a vacation. I had no plans to meet, but Sehun called and called EXO D.O. Sehun said, "I did not come because I was late." Sehun explained, "I called my brother because I had been drunk.

Talks about the consumption style by member also continued.

“I never really used it to her,” said Baekhyun, “but when I didn’t get home well, I got out of there for 150,000 won a month.” However, Baekhyun said, "I do not spare money for my family." "My brother gave me the first settlement amount because he lacked the money he had collected for marriage. And since the house I lived with my parents when I was a child was small, I wanted to make money and give them a house.

Sehun said that EXO members had overcome the hard times. “It was stronger to be with members than to talk serious. I have overcome a lot of hard times because I think that the time I have been together is not in vain and it is like a family. " Suho said, "In the case of me, I become a SM director. I have been thinking about it for about four years, including the military service period, wherever the members go together. "

kim bo-young