The director "I'm close to EXO Suho, go to The movies togeTher" (Cinetown)

Director Thei mentioned his friendship with EXO Suho in Cinetown of Park Sun-young.SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town, which was broadcasted on the morning of the 18th, was decorated with Cine Invitation and the director of the movie started and Actor Park Jung-min as a guest.On the day of the broadcast, a listener told The director, I watched the movie Glory Day really well. I wanted to say thank you for letting me see my favorite actors at once.DJ Park Sun-young asked, Who did you appear in? And the director explained, Actor Ryu Joon-yeol and Kim Jun-myeon came out.When Park Sun-young heard this, he asked, Is not Mr. Jun-myeon his real name? And the director explained, Yes.I was lucky to meet the lucky actors before others cast them, he said.Park Sun-young then wondered to The, Do you have a relationship with Mr. Suho? The director said, I often contact you. I watch movies together.Park Jung-min, who also listened to this, was surprised by the addition, I had brought flowers at the premiere, I came to the scene.

Director Thei mentioned his friendship with EXO Suho in "Cinetown of Park Sun-young".

SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's Cine Town', which was broadcasted on The morning of The 18th, was decorated with 'Cine Invitation' and The director of The movie started and Actor Park Jung-min as a guest.

On The day of The broadcast, a listener told The director, "I watched The movie 'Glory Day' really well." "I wanted to say thank you for letting me see my favorite Actors at once."

DJ Park Sun-young asked, "Who did you appear in?" And The director explained, "Actor Ryu Joon-yeol and Kim Jun-myeon came out."

When Park Sun-young heard this, he asked, "Is not Mr. Jun-myeon his real name?" And The director explained, "Yes." "I was lucky to meet The lucky Actors before oThers cast Them," he said.

Park Sun-young Then wondered to The, "Do you have a relationship with Mr. Suho?" The director said, "I often contact you. I watch movies togeTher."

Park Jung-min, who also listened to this, was surprised by The addition, "I had brought flowers at The premiere, I came to The scene."