Park Seo-joon, YouTube was hackinginged..."I feel sick as if my memories have been deleted." (Specialized)

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed the damage caused by the hackinginging of Ubout.Park Seo-joon posted his official position on his agency Awesome Ent on his instagram on the 10th.In the public post, the agency wrote that Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel was hackinginged, including blocking the managers access and deleting posts.Park said, I feel sorry that I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage.Park will appear in JTBCs new drama ItaeOne Klath, which is scheduled to air in 2020.Park Seo-joon, the official position of the agencyHi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hackinginged, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take measures against hackinginging damage.In addition, we will formally request the Cyber ​​Investigation Service to investigate illegal activities that create anxiety, and we will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans who love Park Seo-joon and channel subscribers, and I will do my best to restore quickly.

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed the damage caused by the hackinginging of Ubout.

Park Seo-joon posted his official position on his agency Awesome Ent on his instagram on the 10th.

In the public post, the agency wrote that Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel was hackinginged, including blocking the manager's access and deleting posts.

Park said, "I feel sorry that I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage."

Park will appear in JTBC's new drama ItaeOne Klath, which is scheduled to air in 2020.

Park Seo-joon, the official position of the agency

Hi, this is Awesome.

On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hackinginged, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel.

We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take measures against hackinginging damage.

In addition, we will formally request the Cyber ​​Investigation Service to investigate illegal activities that create anxiety, and we will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans who love Park Seo-joon and channel subscribers, and I will do my best to restore quickly.