Park Seo-joon, a personal YouTube hacked post 'total deletion'..."Recovery and immediate request for action."

Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel has suffered hacking damage.On the 10th, Awesome E & C said, On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters. Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until you have a precise grasp of the damage.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery. Park Seo-joon also said through his Instagram account, I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories.I hope there is no secondary damage. Park Seo-joon opened a YouTube channel in July and has been actively communicating with fans.hereinafter, Awesome ENT Official AnnouncementHi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that appeared to have been hacked, including blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our own Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against the hacking damage.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery.Photo = DB

Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel has suffered hacking damage.

On the 10th, Awesome E & C said, "On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters. "

"Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until you have a precise grasp of the damage. I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery. "

Park Seo-joon also said through his Instagram account, "I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage. "

Park Seo-joon opened a YouTube channel in July and has been actively communicating with fans.

hereinafter, Awesome ENT Official announcement

Hi, this is Awesome.

On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that appeared to have been hacked, including blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our own Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against the hacking damage.

In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.

Photo = DB