'Humans with a Hazard' Kim Seul-gi captures shaved cream One shot "delightfully filmed"

Actor Kim Seul-gi will go to the anbang theater with a hot cream one shot that has also been shaved.In the 9th and 10th MBC drama The Hazardous Humans to be broadcast tonight (11th), Kim Mi-kyung (Kim Seul-gi)s hot Girl Crush will explode, facing the confrontational man (Song Jin-woo).Kim Mi-kyung, a cool realist in the play, struggles after Park Hyun-soo (Heo Jung-min) who is the most enjoyable alumni and Lee Kang-woo (An Jae-hyun), who was appointed as the chairman of Shinhwa High School, and shows an intense will for accusing.Especially, Park Hyun-soo, who treats himself as a snob and pours out a word, said, I did my least effort, my son.I studied to die and became a full-time teacher at a prestigious private high school. He also emphasized the necessity of his dream.In the meantime, Kim Mi-kyungs confrontation with the scene is caught and stimulates curiosity.I dressed up pretty and found a hotel coffee shop, but I could not read the excitement in his expression.Moreover, I am drinking a drink with fresh cream in front of the opponent, and I feel that it is a dizzy situation.Kim Mi-kyung, who usually emphasized external parts such as full makeup on high heels, is wondering what the story of entering the one shot of fresh cream while abandoning all face.Actor Kim Seul-gi said, It is a scene that was filmed so personally and funly.Another scene will be created to give a smile to viewers. He said, Please expect the performance of Kim Mi-kyung, a cool extreme realityist .Tonight at 8:55.

Actor Kim Seul-gi will go to the anbang theater with a hot cream One shot that has also been shaved.

In the 9th and 10th MBC drama "The Hazardous Humans" to be broadcast tonight (11th), Kim Mi-kyung (Kim Seul-gi)'s hot "Girl Crush" will explode, facing the confrontational man (Song Jin-woo).

Kim Mi-kyung, a cool realist in the play, struggles after Park Hyun-soo (Heo Jung-min) who is the most enjoyable alumni and Lee Kang-woo (An Jae-hyun), who was appointed as the chairman of Shinhwa High School, and shows an intense will for 'accusing'.

Especially, Park Hyun-soo, who treats himself as a snob and pours out a word, said, "I did my least effort, my son. I studied to die and became a full-time teacher at a prestigious private high school. "He also emphasized the necessity of his dream.

In the meantime, Kim Mi-kyung's confrontation with the scene is caught and stimulates curiosity. I dressed up pretty and found a hotel coffee shop, but I could not read the excitement in his expression. Moreover, I am drinking a drink with fresh cream in front of the opponent, and I feel that it is a dizzy situation.

Kim Mi-kyung, who usually emphasized external parts such as full makeup on high heels, is wondering what the story of entering the One shot of fresh cream while abandoning all face.

Actor Kim Seul-gi said, "It is a scene that was filmed so personally and funly. Another scene will be created to give a smile to viewers. "He said," Please expect the performance of Kim Mi-kyung, a cool" extreme realityist ". Tonight at 8:55.