All The Butlers' Lee Yeong-ae daughter Seung Bin, "I see Mr. Kim?" Reversal story charm

Lee Yeong-aes daughter Seung Bin showed Reversal Story Charm, which resembles her mother.Actor Lee Yeong-ae appeared as master after last week on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 1st.Lee Yeong-aes daughter, Seung Bin, told the cast of All The Butlers, How old are you?Lee Seung-gi said, How old are you?Twenty-one? asked Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong said it looked like three.When asked how old Lee Sang-yoon is, Seung-bin said, I am 50 years old, and made people laugh.Yook Sungjae said, I can see Mr. Kim a little? And Lee Seung-gi admired, It is the same as my master.

Lee Yeong-ae's daughter Seung Bin showed 'Reversal story Charm', which resembles her mother.

Actor Lee Yeong-ae appeared as master after last week on sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 1st.

Lee Yeong-ae's daughter, Seung Bin, told the cast of All The Butlers, "How old are you?"

Lee Seung-gi said, "How old are you?" “Twenty-one?” asked Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong said it looked like “three.” When asked how old Lee Sang-yoon is, Seung-bin said, "I am 50 years old," and made people laugh.

Yook Sungjae said, "I can see Mr. Kim a little?" And Lee Seung-gi admired, "It is the same as my master.