Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "Renewed if You Receive Another Six Months" to Lee Hee-Jin, who did not get a bouquet

Lee Hee-Jin has unveiled the ideal type.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Baby V.O.X Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest and revealed the ideal type.On the show, Lee Hee-Jin said, Hello, its Lee Hee-Jin. The members welcomed Lee Hee-Jins appearance, saying, Baby V.O.X.Lee Hee-Jin, who recently visited Kan Mi-yeons wedding, said he did not receive a bouquet and said, I am not confident to marry in six months.I get a bouquet and get it again in six months, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, It will be renewed. Then, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, You can dry the bouquet and burn it.Lee Hee-Jin also revealed about ideal type.Lee Hee-Jin said, Mr. Kosu about the ideal type in the past, but now he said, I do not want to cheat, work hard, and do not interfere when I work.Haha said, There is pain even if I look at it. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Who is my ex-boyfriend?On the other hand, Lee Hee-Jin showed dance to Baby V.O.X song with infant who appeared as guest together.

Lee Hee-Jin has unveiled the ideal type.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Baby V.O.X Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest and revealed the ideal type.

On the show, Lee Hee-Jin said, "Hello, it's Lee Hee-Jin." The members welcomed Lee Hee-Jin's appearance, saying, "Baby V.O.X."

Lee Hee-Jin, who recently visited Kan Mi-yeon's wedding, said he did not receive a bouquet and said, "I am not confident to marry in six months."

"I get a bouquet and get it again in six months," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, "It will be renewed." Then, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "You can dry the bouquet and burn it."

Lee Hee-Jin also revealed about ideal type. Lee Hee-Jin said, "Mr. Kosu" about the ideal type in the past, but now he said, "I do not want to cheat, work hard, and do not interfere when I work."

Haha said, "There is pain even if I look at it." Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Who is my ex-boyfriend?"

On the other hand, Lee Hee-Jin showed dance to Baby V.O.X song with infant who appeared as guest together.