All The Butlers' mom Lee Yeong-ae says Family's preciousness

Seoul) = Lee Yeong-ae has revealed his human charm following the last broadcast.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, I looked into the ordinary life as the mother of actor Lee Yeong-ae.Lee Sang-yun, Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae spent time with their children to find his house and win.In the form of a normal mother, Lee Yeong-ae, not a top star, he has sincerely told the members about their worries and values ​​for children.Lee Yeong-ae said, I go to school in the morning and follow a lot of childrens schedules. I get married late and know more about the importance of my family.Im trying to stay with my children as much as possible, she said, revealing her fondness for Family.In particular, Lee Yeong-ae said, There was no fear of marriage. There was a worry about the fans disappearing in their 20s and 30s.The more I thought, Lets make roots that do not shake even if I come back. I thought about it and ran hard in my 20s and 30s. Lee Yeong-ae said, It was nourishing for the works that were early, not the works that were popular such as Dae Jang Geum or Kindly Kim Jae-jae.In addition, after debuting with chocolate advertisement, department store said that it sold other chocolate, and it showed a somewhat wrong appearance.Especially, Lee Yeong-aes charm, which is all about the words to be relaxed, gave a smile to viewers.On the day of the show, I also had time to think about the importance of words related to the news of a series of entertainment accidents caused by the recent bad news.SNS writing is also impressed and sometimes empowered, said Yook Sungjae, who said, There are many cases of opposition.Lee Yeong-ae said, It seems important because friends who make their debut early are very weak to judge themselves, so they are wielded by horses, worry about themselves, and see that there are many bad things, so they can save and kill people.Lee Seung-gi said, It seems like these days when a good word, a word of praise is really desperate.

Seoul) = Lee Yeong-ae has revealed his human charm following the last broadcast.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, I looked into the ordinary life as the mother of actor Lee Yeong-ae. Lee Sang-yun, Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae spent time with their children to find his house and win.

In the form of a normal mother, Lee Yeong-ae, not a top star, he has sincerely told the members about their worries and values ​​for children.

Lee Yeong-ae said, "I go to school in the morning and follow a lot of children's schedules." I get married late and know more about the importance of my Family. I'm trying to stay with my children as much as possible," she said, revealing her fondness for Family.

In particular, Lee Yeong-ae said, "There was no fear of marriage." There was a worry about the fans disappearing in their 20s and 30s. The more I thought, "Let's make roots that do not shake even if I come back." I thought about it and ran hard in my 20s and 30s. "

Lee Yeong-ae said, "It was nourishing for the works that were early, not the works that were popular such as 'Dae Jang Geum' or 'Kindly Kim Jae-jae'."

In addition, after debuting with chocolate advertisement, department store said that it sold other chocolate, and it showed a somewhat wrong appearance. Especially, Lee Yeong-ae's charm, which is all about the words to be relaxed, gave a smile to viewers.

On the day of the show, I also had time to think about the importance of words related to the news of a series of entertainment accidents caused by the recent 'bad news'.

"SNS writing is also impressed and sometimes empowered," said Yook Sungjae, who said, "There are many cases of opposition."

Lee Yeong-ae said, "It seems important because friends who make their debut early are very weak to judge themselves, so they are wielded by horses, worry about themselves, and see that there are many bad things, so they can save and kill people."

Lee Seung-gi said, "It seems like these days when a good word, a word of praise is really desperate."