Radio Star' EXO Suho Sehun, episode vs. release + re-sign

The group EXO has told a variety of stories from activity episodes to renewal concerns.MBC Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in EXO Radio Star and appeared in EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.I was wearing a protective brace because my little finger was fractured, Sehun said, recalling an invitation to the presidential office at the time of US President Ivana Trumps visit.I had to shake hands, but (President Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands), I had to talk in advance, but I had to endure it like a man.I shook hands, but I was a person, so I closed my hands so that my little finger could not reach. Chanyeol said that EXO was adjudged by watching the Dubai Fountain Show, the worlds three major fountain shows, saying, I felt like I had not felt it until now when the song POWER intro came out.The first part is my part, he shrugged and laughed around.Suho revealed her sadness at her agency SM Entertainment.When I was good at growling in the past, I felt like I spent a lot of money on music videos abroad and promotions, but nowadays I explain it as minimalism in the company. There was an overseas concert a while ago.I do not do that sometimes, but if I am a leader, I give a hotel suite, but I gave it a twin room from a certain point. Kim Gura said, It may be a message from SM to Suho.I can do that, he joked.Kai, who said it took five years to understand producer Lee Soo-man, said, I have EXO superpowers. I have to show you when I get asked.It seems to have become a signature and a signature after five years. Baekhyun, who said that the monthly expenditure is enormous, said, I do not go out well and enjoy shopping, so the most I have not used is about 150,000 won.On the other hand, he said, After the first settlement, my brother got married. I did not have much money to collect, so I spent my first settlement amount on the wedding.I was so narrow that I lived with my parents when I was a child, so I made it a new building. I gave a lot of pocket money. Chanyeol is getting through the members hips.Ive been biting all the members, but Suho is a lot of exercise and I do not break it well. Its Apple Hip, he said.Baekhyun also said, When Suho looks like his underwear, he is the same as the underwear brand mannequin.Chanyeol cited himself as the top EXO teamwork contributor; he led the tour to make a drink, saying, I felt proud alone and of course I did the calculations.Baekhyun looked at it as if he was surprised, saying, Chanyeol seems to be getting money somewhere.Kai worried about himself and said, All members have good mentals, no worries. Im worried. Im definitely affected by evil. Mental is bad.I try to avoid it and I regret myself a lot. I try a lot to fix it. Sehun said, Thanks to the members, I have been happy to be with the members rather than having a serious story with the members.I got through it, Confessions said.Suho said, I did not go to the company and I am talking to the members.I have been saying that I will become a SM director myself, and we will do whether we are in SM or making labels or going to other companies.  If we include military service period, we have 4 years left and we are thinking with our members.

The group EXO has told a variety of stories from activity episodes to renewal concerns.

MBC Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in 'EXO Radio Star' and appeared in EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.

"I was wearing a protective brace because my little finger was fractured," Sehun said, recalling an invitation to the presidential office at the time of US President Ivana Trump's visit. I had to shake hands, but (President Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands), I had to talk in advance, but I had to endure it like a man. I shook hands, but I was a person, so I closed my hands so that my little finger could not reach. "

Chanyeol said that EXO was adjudged by watching the Dubai Fountain Show, the world's three major fountain shows, saying, "I felt like I had not felt it until now when the song 'POWER' intro came out." "The first part is my part," he shrugged and laughed around.

Suho revealed her sadness at her agency SM Entertainment. "When I was good at 'growling' in the past, I felt like I spent a lot of money on music videos abroad and promotions, but nowadays I explain it as minimalism in the company." There was an overseas concert a while ago. I do not do that sometimes, but if I am a leader, I give a hotel suite, but I gave it a twin room from a certain point. "Kim Gura said," It may be a message from SM to Suho. I can do that," he joked.

Kai, who said it took five years to understand producer Lee Soo-man, said, "I have EXO superpowers. I have to show you when I get asked. It seems to have become a signature and a signature after five years. "

Baekhyun, who said that the monthly expenditure is enormous, said, "I do not go out well and enjoy shopping, so the most I have not used is about 150,000 won." On the other hand, he said, "After the first settlement, my brother got married. I did not have much money to collect, so I spent my first settlement amount on the wedding. I was so narrow that I lived with my parents when I was a child, so I made it a new building. I gave a lot of pocket money. "

Chanyeol is getting through the members' hips. "I've been biting all the members, but Suho is a lot of exercise and I do not break it well. It's Apple Hip," he said. Baekhyun also said, "When Suho looks like his underwear, he is the same as the underwear brand mannequin."

Chanyeol cited himself as the top EXO teamwork contributor; he led the tour to make a drink, saying, "I felt proud alone and of course I did the calculations." Baekhyun looked at it as if he was surprised, saying, "Chanyeol seems to be getting money somewhere."

Kai worried about himself and said, "All members have good Mentals, no worries. I'm worried. I'm definitely affected by evil. Mental is bad. I try to avoid it and I regret myself a lot. I try a lot to fix it. "

Sehun said, "Thanks to the members, I have been happy to be with the members rather than having a serious story with the members. I got through it," Confessions said.

Suho said, "I did not go to the company and I am talking to the members. I have been saying that I will become a SM director myself, and we will do whether we are in SM or making labels or going to other companies. "" If we include military service period, we have 4 years left and we are thinking with our members. "