"All The Butlers" Kim Byung-man, first direct Planes to fly "Running"

Kim Byung-man has directly piloted Planes and appeared on a scale of all time.Kim Byung-man appeared as master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 8th.With members gathered in New Zealand, Yang Se-hyeong was nervous, saying, I think I will do the most in history, it will be hard.As such, the production crew said that the scale is the highest level and the difficulty level is the highest level, and that it should go beyond New Zealand.At this time, the production team said, There is a hint about the current position where one of the 100 sheep has a master, and the two were panicked by the situation where they had to dig all the sheep.Lee Seung-gi began to look for the sheep, saying she saw the sheep with necklaces.At this time, a sheep dog appeared and looked for a sheep with a necklace again.Finally, I found the necklace sheep in front of my eyes, followed the sheep at a rapid pace, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi succeeded in imitating the sheep with a crying sound and pushing both heads, and succeeded in missioning at the end.He then succeeded in catching the necklace-clad sheep with the food to attract, and got a hint of Go to Mortiti Island.Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon also drove separately.Yook Sungjae was excited by the New Zealand bucket list, including snowboard and bungee jump.Or Daryl, I arrived at the place where I ride the Taupo Bunge and was overwhelmed by nature at once.The production team suggested, If two people feel the gravity of nature in a second, I will give you an address to meet the master.However, Lee Sang-yoon decided to overcome his fearful mind, saying, Lets do it together? If we run, we will be one.Then, looking at the emerald-colored unrealistic lake, I admired it as too pretty. I jumped out after challenging the bungee swing with a thrilling heart and checking the safety equipment.Scared by the unpredictable New Zealand scale, the master started the Blockbuster LLC scale.I traveled directly to the sky on my own Planes and prepared to pick up the members, so the members moved to the land, sea and air Motiti Island.Lee Seung-gi said, There was a master who talked about New Zealand. If he is, he is the first master to appear for the first time in history.Lee Seung-gi said, Maybe Ill sleep outside of us. Yang Se-hyeong said, Its good, itll be fun.At this point, I found a bunch of dolphins, and I was excited about all the lucky dolphins, and I was amazed at the incredible sight, and I was speechless because of the appearance I would see in movies.The two were delighted that I felt like I was full of good things, I was lucky. It was a wonder of nature in the sea.We got to land, we drove.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong waited for the master in the middle of the hill, and a Planes flew over New Zealand in the middle of the farm.They were amazed, saying, I dont think so, and if its right, its a history-class appearance. It was a rare sight seen on the mysterious island of Motiti.Planes landed, and two people recognized Master Kim Byung-man at once; two Sarah Tensions also ran in the appearance of Blockbuster LLC.Yang Se-hyeong welcomed Kim Byung-man hotly, saying, Kim Byung-man is crazy, a real Crazy.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Kim Byung-man has directly piloted Planes and appeared on a scale of all time.

Kim Byung-man appeared as master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 8th.

With members gathered in New Zealand, Yang Se-hyeong was nervous, saying, "I think I will do the most in history, it will be hard." As such, the production crew said that the scale is the highest level and the difficulty level is the highest level, and that it should go beyond New Zealand.

At this time, the production team said, "There is a hint about the current position where one of the 100 sheep has a master," and the two were panicked by the situation where they had to dig all the sheep. Lee Seung-gi began to look for the sheep, saying she "saw the sheep with necklaces."

At this time, a sheep dog appeared and looked for a sheep with a necklace again. Finally, I found the necklace sheep in front of my eyes, followed the sheep at a rapid pace, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi succeeded in imitating the sheep with a crying sound and pushing both heads, and succeeded in missioning at the end. He then succeeded in catching the necklace-clad sheep with the food to attract, and got a hint of 'Go to Mortiti Island'.

Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon also drove separately. Yook Sungjae was excited by the New Zealand bucket list, including 'snowboard' and 'bungee jump'. Or Daryl, I arrived at the place where I ride the 'Taupo Bunge' and was overwhelmed by nature at once. The production team suggested, "If two people feel the gravity of nature in a second, I will give you an address to meet the master."

However, Lee Sang-yoon decided to overcome his fearful mind, saying, "Let's do it together? If we run, we will be one." Then, looking at the emerald-colored unrealistic lake, I admired it as "too pretty." I jumped out after challenging the bungee swing with a thrilling heart and checking the safety equipment.

Scared by the unpredictable New Zealand scale, the master started the Blockbuster LLC scale. I traveled directly to the sky on my own Planes and prepared to pick up the members, so the members moved to the land, sea and air 'Motiti Island'.

Lee Seung-gi said, "There was a master who talked about New Zealand." "If he is, he is the first master to appear for the first time in history." Lee Seung-gi said, "Maybe I'll sleep outside of us." Yang Se-hyeong said, "It's good, it'll be fun."

At this point, I found a bunch of dolphins, and I was excited about all the lucky dolphins, and I was amazed at the incredible sight, and I was speechless because of the appearance I would see in movies. The two were delighted that "I felt like I was full of good things, I was lucky." It was a wonder of nature in the sea.

We got to land, we drove. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong waited for the master in the middle of the hill, and a Planes flew over New Zealand in the middle of the farm. They were amazed, saying, "I don't think so," and "if it's right, it's a history-class appearance." It was a rare sight seen on the mysterious island of Motiti.

Planes landed, and two people recognized Master Kim Byung-man at once; two Sarah Tensions also ran in the appearance of Blockbuster LLC. Yang Se-hyeong welcomed Kim Byung-man hotly, saying, "Kim Byung-man is crazy, a real Crazy."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture