Running Man' Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan birthday post, "I didn't know...unfortunately" clarification

Jeon So-min explains over Instagram postOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 29th, Jeon So-min explained the Instagram post on Yang Se-chans birthday.On the show, Jeon So-min said, I did not know it was my birthday, I just uploaded it, he said, referring to a heart-shaped picture posted on Yang Se-chans birthday.However, the members did not believe it, and Jeon So-min said, I accidentally ate gomtang and Heartpa came out. I took it with a strange impression, but that day was a birthday.Song Ji-hyo, who watched, laughed at the members, saying, Hwang Bora was like you were a bitch.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk burst into laughter, pointing out Kim Jong-kooks Comment.Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out Kim Jong-kooks Sekchans birthday surprise in the Comment, Why do you keep commenting the people?Song Ji-hyo said, Is not your brother like it?

Jeon So-min explains over Instagram post

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 29th, Jeon So-min explained the Instagram post on Yang Se-chan's birthday.

On the show, Jeon So-min said, "I did not know it was my birthday, I just uploaded it," he said, referring to a heart-shaped picture posted on Yang Se-chan's birthday.

However, the members did not believe it, and Jeon So-min said, "I accidentally ate gomtang and Heartpa came out." "I took it with a strange impression, but that day was a birthday."

Song Ji-hyo, who watched, laughed at the members, saying, "Hwang Bora was like you were a bitch."

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk burst into laughter, pointing out Kim Jong-kook's Comment.

Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out Kim Jong-kook's "Sekchan's birthday surprise" in the Comment, "Why do you keep Commenting the people?" Song Ji-hyo said, "Is not your brother like it?"