Running Man' Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, told "If your mind is determined, call in front of my house...point blank loveline

The love line between Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan is ripe today as well.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 15th, Ace of Ace Race was held.On the show, Kim Jong-kook called Yang Se-chan in a mobile vehicle, who asked, Why do you sit there when you could sit here earlier?So Song Ji-hyo asked if he was conscious, and Yang Se-chan turned his head to ask who he was conscious of.Turning his head, he met the eye with Jeon So-min next to Kim Jong-kook and Running Man drove the two.See Chan-ah, now get some distance, Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Yang Se-chan said, Im trying to do that.Jeon So-min said, I called Sechan a few times last week and tried to hang up so quickly.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am confused now because I keep mentioning Sechan.AOA Hyejeong, who was looking at it, asked, Is it a love line? And asked again, Is it a thumb?And at this time, Jeon So-min directed Yang Se-chan, When your minds decision is made, come and call in front of my house, he said, flying a point blank and Running Man doubted between the two, saying, What are you really?Also, to the 25-year-old Sul Hyun this year, Yang Se-chan said, Really? I thought I was 21 years old.The Running Man members said, I hate that kind of thing, and Jeon So-min looked sad.Yang Se-chan asked, Somina, how old are you? And Jeon So-min said, Huh? Your daughter is a loud girl.

The love line between Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan is ripe today as well.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 15th, Ace of Ace RAce was held.

On the show, Kim Jong-kook called Yang Se-chan in a mobile vehicle, who asked, "Why do you sit there when you could sit here earlier?"

So Song Ji-hyo asked if he was conscious, and Yang Se-chan turned his head to ask who he was conscious of. Turning his head, he met the eye with Jeon So-min next to Kim Jong-kook and Running Man drove the two.

"See Chan-ah, now get some distance," Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Yang Se-chan said, "I'm trying to do that."

Jeon So-min said, "I called Sechan a few times last week and tried to hang up so quickly." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am confused now because I keep mentioning Sechan."

AOA Hyejeong, who was looking at it, asked, "Is it a love line?" And asked again, "Is it a thumb?"

And at this time, Jeon So-min directed Yang Se-chan, "When your mind's decision is made, come and call in front of my house," he said, flying a point blank and Running Man doubted between the two, saying, "What are you really?"

Also, to the 25-year-old Sul Hyun this year, Yang Se-chan said, "Really? I thought I was 21 years old." The Running Man members said, "I hate that kind of thing," and Jeon So-min looked sad.

Yang Se-chan asked, "Somina, how old are you?" And Jeon So-min said, "Huh? Your daughter is a loud girl."