Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin ideal type Confessions "Man Who Doesn't Smok and Doesn't Interfer"

Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the night of the 8th, along with Kang,Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared on Running Man, said awkwardly, Hello, Lee Hee-Jin.Lee Hee-Jin also mentioned the changed ideal type.I still have an ideal type, he said, adding that he would like to do his job without having to smoke and not interfere when I work.Jeon So-min said, I do not know who my ex-boyfriend was, but he was a bad person. He laughed on behalf of Lee Hee-Jin.
Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the night of the 8th, along with Kang,Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared on Running Man, said awkwardly, Hello, Lee Hee-Jin.Lee Hee-Jin also mentioned the changed ideal type.I still have an ideal type, he said, adding that he would like to do his job without having to smoke and not interfere when I work.Jeon So-min said, I do not know who my ex-boyfriend was, but he was a bad person. He laughed on behalf of Lee Hee-Jin.

Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the night of the 8th, along with Kang, Lee Hee-Jin, who first appeared on Running Man, said awkwardly, "Hello, Lee Hee-Jin."

Lee Hee-Jin also mentioned the changed ideal type. “I still have an ideal type,” he said, adding that he would like to do his job without having to smoke and not interfere when I work.” Jeon So-min said, "I do not know who my ex-boyfriend was, but he was a bad person." He laughed on behalf of Lee Hee-Jin.