"Running Man" Lee Hee-Jin "ideal type? Coriander in the past, man who does not smoke Wind now."

Lee Hee-Jin, an actor from the group Baby Vox, revealed the ideal type.Lee Hee-Jin, actor Kang Na, group Omai Girl infant, and broadcaster Yoo Byeong-jae appeared as guests on SBS Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th.Ive only told you just before, Mr. Coriander, Lee Hee-Jin said in a recent talk.Lee Hee-Jin, who has had a specific ideal type over the years, said, I do not want to smoke, work hard, and do not interfere when I work. There was a loud voice around him, I have a pain.

Lee Hee-Jin, an actor from the group Baby Vox, revealed the ideal type.

Lee Hee-Jin, actor Kang Na, group Omai Girl infant, and broadcaster Yoo Byeong-jae appeared as guests on SBS Running Man' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th.

"I've only told you just before, Mr. Coriander," Lee Hee-Jin said in a recent talk.

Lee Hee-Jin, who has had a specific ideal type over the years, said, "I do not want to smoke, work hard, and do not interfere when I work." There was a loud voice around him, "I have a pain."