EXO Sehun "sweaty at meeting with Ivana Trump because of Promise U Fracture"

Group EXO member Sehun recalled meeting with United States of America President Ivana Trump.MBC Radio Star, which aired on December 4, revealed the genuine talks of Special MC Chen, Guest Suho, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun.EXO released its regular 6th album OBSESSION on the 27th of last month.Ivana Trumps granddaughter is a fan of EXO, and thats why I got to attend the dinner, explained leader Suho.Sehun revealed she was sweating cold during her meeting with United States of America President Ivana Trump.Sehun said, I was Fractured Promise U. I was wearing a cast and was worried about shaking hands with President Ivana Trump.I even had a cold sweat to keep my hands tight, and I prepared to say, My fingers are broken, in English, and laughed at the audience.delay stock
Group EXO member Sehun recalled meeting with United States of America President Ivana Trump.MBC Radio Star, which aired on December 4, revealed the genuine talks of Special MC Chen, Guest Suho, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun.EXO released its regular 6th album OBSESSION on the 27th of last month.Ivana Trumps granddaughter is a fan of EXO, and thats why I got to attend the dinner, explained leader Suho.Sehun revealed she was sweating cold during her meeting with United States of America President Ivana Trump.Sehun said, I was Fractured Promise U. I was wearing a cast and was worried about shaking hands with President Ivana Trump.I even had a cold sweat to keep my hands tight, and I prepared to say, My fingers are broken, in English, and laughed at the audience.delay stock

Group EXO member Sehun recalled meeting with United States of America President Ivana Trump.

MBC Radio Star, which aired on December 4, revealed the genuine talks of Special MC Chen, Guest Suho, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun. EXO released its regular 6th album OBSESSION on the 27th of last month.

Ivana Trump’s granddaughter is a fan of EXO, and that’s why I got to attend the dinner,” explained leader Suho.

Sehun revealed she was sweating cold during her meeting with United States of America President Ivana Trump. Sehun said, “I was Fractured Promise U. I was wearing a cast and was worried about shaking hands with President Ivana Trump. I even had a cold sweat to keep my hands tight, and I prepared to say, “My fingers are broken,” in English, and laughed at the audience.

delay stock