EXO Sehun and Chanyeol and Baekhyun, "Suho 1st in the squad...A junior advice outside the waiting room."

In MBC entertainment Radio Star, which aired on the 4th night, six EXOs including Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kai and Special MC Chen were dispatched as a special feature of EXO Clas.On this day, Suho said, If you meet only juniors, you will be so impressed.But Kai and other members firmly responded, No, it is right. Suho said, We went when we made our debut.Its so cold that I think Im going crazy when I think people cant do it in extreme circumstances, and I was wearing a coat and a tee, and I took off my coat and took a T-shirt and staged.I told my juniors that they wouldnt go to Imjingak, Id better put on a tee.Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol ranked first in the band with one voice: Suho is the Suho type.When we go to the station, we are in the waiting room when we go to the music station. We are always outside Suho.kim bo-youngMBC Radio Star EXO Special Feature

In MBC entertainment Radio Star, which aired on the 4th night, six EXOs including Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kai and Special MC Chen were dispatched as a special feature of EXO Clas.

On this day, Suho said, "If you meet only juniors, you will be so impressed." But Kai and other members firmly responded, "No, it is right." Suho said, "We went when we made our debut. It’s so cold that I think I’m going crazy when I think people can’t do it in extreme circumstances, and I was wearing a coat and a tee, and I took off my coat and took a T-shirt and staged. “I told my juniors that they wouldn’t go to Imjingak, I’d better put on a tee.”

Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol ranked first in the band with one voice: "Suho is the Suho type. When we go to the station, we are in the waiting room when we go to the music station. We are always outside Suho.

kim bo-young

MBC Radio Star' EXO Special Feature