The top income list for EXO members? "A lot of people buy rice."

EXO ranked first in the groups income.MBC entertainment Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, featured EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun as guests.Chen participated as a special MC, and all six EXO members were in the studio.On this day, EXO members spoke frankly about their incomes; the members cited Suho and Baekhyun as the top earners in the team.Suho said, We often say that we earn a lot of each other, because a person who earns a lot has to buy rice. Baekhyun has statistics.I live hard in musical movies and so on, he said.Chanyeol confessed that he became a landlord two months ago and laughed, saying, My mind has become relaxed and I have put down a lot.Chanyeol also caught the eye by saying, I recently fell into the game and presented a notebook to all members.I feel rewarded for spending money and giving gifts to someone I like, he added.The top income list for EXO members? A lot of people buy rice.

EXO ranked first in the group's income.

MBC entertainment Radio Star, which aired on the 4th, featured EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun as guests. Chen participated as a special MC, and all six EXO members were in the studio.

On this day, EXO members spoke frankly about their incomes; the members cited Suho and Baekhyun as the top earners in the team.

Suho said, “We often say that we earn a lot of each other, because a person who earns a lot has to buy rice.” “Baekhyun has statistics. “I live hard in musical movies and so on,” he said.

Chanyeol confessed that he became a landlord two months ago and laughed, saying, "My mind has become relaxed and I have put down a lot."

Chanyeol also caught the eye by saying, "I recently fell into the game and presented a notebook to all members." “I feel rewarded for spending money and giving gifts to someone I like,” he added.

The top income list for EXO members? "A lot of people buy rice."