EXO Chen "Surgery to Remove Snow Platoon, Remorse Not Helping Song" (Men on a Mission)

In Knowing Brother, the group EXO Chen laughed with a sense of entertainment.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO 6 members of the guardian, Chen, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, Kai and Sehun.On the day of the broadcast, Chen told the performers of Knowing Brother that Do not really do it, and what do you regret most?The answer was the surgery to remove the tongue. The tongue is a tongue wrinkle, a band-shaped wrinkle or muscle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.Chen said: When I was a child, my pronunciation seemed hard, so I had surgery to remove the diarrheal zone.The doctor said that the workers were simple surgery to come to lunch, but I regretted the pain of biting my tongue for three days. It was also a useful operation for those who need it but not a song-related operation, I regret it, Chen added.

In "Knowing Brother," the group EXO Chen laughed with a sense of entertainment.

JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brother' broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO 6 members of the guardian, Chen, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, Kai and Sehun.

On the day of the broadcast, Chen told the performers of "Knowing Brother" that "Do not really do it, and what do you regret most?"

The answer was the surgery to remove the tongue. The tongue is a "tongue wrinkle", a band-shaped wrinkle or muscle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.

Chen said: "When I was a child, my pronunciation seemed hard, so I had surgery to remove the diarrheal zone. The doctor said that the workers were simple surgery to come to lunch, but I regretted the pain of biting my tongue for three days. "

It was also a "useful operation for those who need it but not a song-related operation, I regret it," Chen added.