EXID Hani, a warm Smile with a clean charm

EXID Hani has revealed the innocent appearance of everyday life.Hani posted two photos on his Instagram on the 16th, along with an article entitled Now I am recovering a little more than sleeping.In the open photo, Hani is wearing a dark brown knitted neck polatti and is floating a warm Smile.In the photo that feels a simple and innocent charm, the netizens responded with a comment saying, I have to eat rice well and I always support you.Meanwhile, Hani will appear on the web drama XX in 2020.Photo: Hani SNS
EXID Hani has revealed the innocent appearance of everyday life.Hani posted two photos on his Instagram on the 16th, along with an article entitled Now I am recovering a little more than sleeping.In the open photo, Hani is wearing a dark brown knitted neck polatti and is floating a warm Smile.In the photo that feels a simple and innocent charm, the netizens responded with a comment saying, I have to eat rice well and I always support you.Meanwhile, Hani will appear on the web drama XX in 2020.Photo: Hani SNS

EXID Hani has revealed the innocent appearance of everyday life.

Hani posted two photos on his Instagram on the 16th, along with an article entitled "Now I am recovering a little more than sleeping."

In the open photo, Hani is wearing a dark brown knitted neck polatti and is floating a warm Smile. In the photo that feels a simple and innocent charm, the netizens responded with a comment saying, "I have to eat rice well" and "I always support you."

Meanwhile, Hani will appear on the web drama 'XX' in 2020.

Photo: Hani SNS