'Simpo' EXO Chen, The long-awaited last performance ..' Beautiful 'stage first public

My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version of Sympholy - Chen is finished.On the 29th, Simpoyu - Chen will show Chens different music trip, the last page, Seoul My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.As a music friend to perform the last Seoul performance in the last broadcast, Lim Han-bum, who boasts a thick friendship with Chen, joined and gathered expectations for the last performance.Chens last Seoul My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version will be unveiled at 12:00 pm on the 19th.Chen said, I am as nervous as the first day because it is the last time. He said that he was nervous and showed the audience enthusiasm on the spot by showing my soul - Liverpool Busking Version experience.Chens emotional vocals and music Friends The high-quality Seoul My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performance filled with soul vocals can be confirmed on the air tomorrow.Also, in the stage of I should not be able to hold you which was also released in Seoul performance, Im Han-bum and fans surprise event impressed Chen.Chen and Jo Jung-chi were impressed by the fans who gave a lot of support and love to each My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version, saying, It is worth four days because the song was not released at the time of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.And a surprise prepared by Chen for fans!Chens new song Beautiful stage, which was a collection of topics during his music trip, will also be released for the first time.Chen said, I hope it will be a gift to you. He raises fans curiosity about what stage Chens beautiful song will show in the melody of Jo Jung-chi, which contains Chens infinite affection for fans who have come to see My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Chens extraordinary music traveler, Simpoyu - Chen, which was the first to be featured as a busker challenge, will be unveiled on the 12th at 12:00 V LIVE (V app) and Naver TVs Simpoyu - mySMtelevsion channel on the 29th.

My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version of 'Sympholy - Chen' is finished.

On the 29th, 'Simpoyu - Chen' will show Chen's different music trip, the last page, Seoul My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.

As a music Friend to perform the last Seoul performance in the last broadcast, Lim Han-bum, who boasts a thick Friendship with Chen, joined and gathered expectations for the last performance.

Chen's last Seoul My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version will be unveiled at 12:00 pm on the 19th. Chen said, "I am as nervous as the first day because it is the last time." He said that he was nervous and showed the audience enthusiasm on the spot by showing My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version experience. Chen's emotional vocals and music Friends The high-quality Seoul My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performance filled with soul vocals can be confirmed on the air tomorrow.

Also, in the stage of 'I should not be able to hold you' which was also released in Seoul performance, Im Han-bum and fans' surprise event impressed Chen. Chen and Jo Jung-chi were impressed by the fans who gave a lot of support and love to each My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version, saying, "It is worth four days" because the song was not released at the time of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.

And a surprise prepared by Chen for fans! Chen's new song Beautiful stage, which was a collection of topics during his music trip, will also be released for the first time. Chen said, "I hope it will be a gift to you." He raises fans' curiosity about what stage Chen's beautiful song will show in the melody of Jo Jung-chi, which contains Chen's infinite affection for fans who have come to see My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.

Chen's extraordinary music traveler, Simpoyu - Chen, which was the first to be featured as a busker challenge, will be unveiled on the 12th at 12:00 V LIVE (V app) and Naver TV's Simpoyu - mySMtelevsion channel on the 29th.