"Dreams are about dying to end...All The Butlers' Kim Byung-man's Top Model is ing

Kim Byung-man was impressed by the way he did not stop Top Model to achieve his dream on SBS All The Butlers.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae vowed not to stop Top Model.Kim Byung-man, who is living in New Zealand, appeared as a master in All The Butlers broadcast on the 22nd.Kim Byung-man began the great defense dismantling that Lee Sang-yoon had caught in fishing with Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.At this point Kim Byung-mans friend Lorde appeared on horseback; in the unusual appearance, the ascending figure could not shut up.Kim Byung-man introduced Lorde as a person who goes around and takes everything.The local sheriff, Kim Byung-man, was a big bloke with only the quickness of defense at once, and then Kim Byung-man disbanded the rest.Kim Byung-man and Rising Hyung-jae were impressed by the defense. Yang Se-hyeong said, Defense seems to have taken the Atlantic Ocean.I still have a lot of energy, he continued.The five men then prepared a defensive steak dish, which they baked against a fire that smelled like manuka.Lee Seung-gi, who ate a baked defense steak, sat down saying, It tastes like a loosening on the legs.While eating, five people were talking about dreams. Lee Seung-gi told Kim Byung-man, who is constantly the Top Model, I think Ill keep showing you something.Its so strange, he said.Kim Byung-man said, I liked Planes, but I thought it was difficult for Planes, and I had to speak English that I had difficulty with.I thought I couldnt do this because it was difficult. I thought it was difficult. I kept preparing.I practiced with English words at home. Kim Byung-man said, I got a pilots license in Korea.I came to a country where the flight is more active, and I thought Id try to fly and learn the performance, he said.Yook Sungjae asked Kim Byung-man what to do when frustration comes.Kim Byung-man was also seriously injured in a 2017 accident while skydiving. Kim Byung-man said, I do not give up.If I didnt hurt my back, I might not have flown, Kim Byung-man said, I can go in any direction.We must not give up, he said.Kim Byung-man said, I want to drive the 14-seater Planes. I wonder if there is a day in which five of us can ride and laugh.But I think I can. Im cocky and confident. Kim Byung-man said, Dreams are the driving force behind me.Someone cant whip me now, cant they? The goal is to whip me. Dreams are goals, he said.When you achieve your dream, your dream does not disappear, but you have another dream. Dreams are only finished when you die. The next morning, the members set up a sign of the Byeongman Land as a long-lived man. Five people headed for the desert.The five men breathed up the sandy hilltops, and as they reached the desert summit, the vast stretch of beach spread out before them.The 90-mile beach was a huge coastal dune made by the South Pacific, and Kim Byung-man and the rising figure cheered, shouting, It is a big hit and It is so beautiful.I went down the sandboard and enjoyed the activity.The five men then headed north of New Zealand to Cape Leinga, where the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean met with a ecstatic view.This was a place of special significance for Kim Byung-man.Kim Byung-man, who was in the middle of shooting the Jungle Law in 2017, was wearing a sign in the direction of Seoul, and the sign fell in the strong wind. Kim Byung-man and the rising figure were proud to have a new sign of Seoul together.Lee Sang-yoon said, I think that younger people than you are too old to dream new dreams. I think those people will be a big stimulus.I think we should start the Top Model so we can have a big dream, said Yook Sungjae.Kim Byung-man said, I will live with responsibility. Lee Seung-gi also shouted, Dreams and Top Model are not late.

Kim Byung-man was impressed by the way he did not stop Top Model to achieve his dream on SBS All The Butlers. Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae vowed not to stop Top Model.

Kim Byung-man, who is living in New Zealand, appeared as a master in All The Butlers' broadcast on the 22nd.

Kim Byung-man began the great defense dismantling that Lee Sang-yoon had caught in fishing with Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae. At this point Kim Byung-man's friend Lorde appeared on horseback; in the unusual appearance, the ascending figure could not shut up. Kim Byung-man introduced Lorde as "a person who goes around and takes everything." The local sheriff, Kim Byung-man, was a big bloke with only the quickness of defense at once, and then Kim Byung-man disbanded the rest. Kim Byung-man and Rising Hyung-jae were impressed by the defense. Yang Se-hyeong said, "Defense seems to have taken the Atlantic Ocean. “I still have a lot of energy,” he continued.

The five men then prepared a defensive steak dish, which they baked against a fire that smelled like manuka. Lee Seung-gi, who ate a baked defense steak, sat down saying, "It tastes like a loosening on the legs."

While eating, five people were talking about “dreams.” Lee Seung-gi told Kim Byung-man, who is constantly the Top Model, “I think I’ll keep showing you something. “It’s so strange,” he said.

Kim Byung-man said, “I liked Planes, but I thought it was difficult for Planes, and I had to speak English that I had difficulty with. I thought I couldn’t do this because it was difficult. I thought it was difficult. I kept preparing. “I practiced with English words at home.” Kim Byung-man said, “I got a pilot’s license in Korea. “I came to a country where the flight is more active, and I thought I’d try to fly and learn the performance,” he said.

Yook Sungjae asked Kim Byung-man what to do when frustration comes. Kim Byung-man was also seriously injured in a 2017 accident while skydiving. Kim Byung-man said, "I do not give up. “If I didn’t hurt my back, I might not have flown,” Kim Byung-man said, “I can go in any direction. “We must not give up,” he said.

Kim Byung-man said, “I want to drive the 14-seater Planes.” “I wonder if there is a day in which five of us can ride and laugh. But I think I can. I’m cocky and confident.” Kim Byung-man said, “Dreams are the driving force behind me. Someone can’t whip me now, can’t they? The goal is to whip me.” “Dreams are goals,” he said. When you achieve your dream, your dream does not disappear, but you have another dream. Dreams are only finished when you die. "

The next morning, the members set up a sign of the Byeongman Land as a long-lived man. Five people headed for the desert. The five men breathed up the sandy hilltops, and as they reached the desert summit, the vast stretch of beach spread out before them. The 90-mile beach was a huge coastal dune made by the South Pacific, and Kim Byung-man and the rising figure cheered, shouting, "It is a big hit" and "It is so beautiful." I went down the sandboard and enjoyed the activity.

The five men then headed north of New Zealand to Cape Leinga, where the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean met with a ecstatic view. This was a place of special significance for Kim Byung-man. Kim Byung-man, who was in the middle of shooting the Jungle Law in 2017, was wearing a sign in the direction of Seoul, and the sign fell in the strong wind. Kim Byung-man and the rising figure were proud to have a new sign of 'Seoul' together.

Lee Sang-yoon said, “I think that younger people than you are too old to dream new dreams. I think those people will be a big stimulus. “I think we should start the Top Model so we can have a big dream,” said Yook Sungjae. Kim Byung-man said, “I will live with responsibility.” Lee Seung-gi also shouted, “Dreams and Top Model are not late.”