Men on a Mission' Ji Suk-jin and Park Jung-ah, Na Young-seok to husbands

Seoul = = comedian Ji Suk-jin and singer Park Jung-ah have given pleasure to various episodes.Ji Suk-jin and Park Jung-ah filled the broadcast with episodes of their own people in the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission on the afternoon of the 14th.On this day, Ji Suk-jin had a chat with members of Men on a Mission from the beginning.He said, Hodong came with Yong-hyuk PD when there was something bad for his father. Joe-gum was much more Park Jae-seok, but Hodong came in while singing.I came almost crying, you are a warm friend, he praised.So, the question of comparing Kang Ho-dong and Yoo Jae-Suk was poured out.He said: If you choose between two: Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong, Ill live like a hodong. Would Park Jae-seok be easy (to live like that)?I do everything for the broadcast, he replied.Ji Suk-jin was also asked, Is not it Kim Young-chul of Running Man?He said: Who is more no-jam, Kim Young-chul or Ji Suk-jin?When I broadcast, I sometimes have fun and sometimes I do not have fun.Ji Suk-jin also responded with a clear response to the difference between quitting Happy Together and Yoo Jae-Suk, rumors that his nose was swollen in the early days of Running Man and rumors that he had prepared a line transfer by wearing a combo when rumors of joining Kang Ho-dong were circulating in Running Man. I showed him.He said: I have a relationship with Park Jae-seok.Casting should not be involved.  When the end is angry, I have to avoid it. He also had a shaking question.It was a question comparing Na Young-seok with members of Running Man.Ji Suk-jin chose Na Young-Seok and Shin Seo-yugi rather than Kim Jong-kook, saying, I am so angry that I am worried.I do not have to call me, he said, but he laughed, saying, Im pulling a little bit of Sin Seo-yugi. Na Young-seok and Ji Suk-jin are together on KBS 2TV Girl Six.Also, Ji Suk-jin said, I called the friend (Lee Woo-jung writer) and chews on the phone, I eat and live, I ask them or what they do. The name is warm.I do not have to meet when I move to the drama, so I get a phone call. Park Jung-ah spread her dancing skills and the joy of her marriage, which she said was a girl group: Its so good to get married, my husband is a professional golfer.I am not good at it, but my husband puts a mask pack when I sleep. He also showed a unique charm by notifying him that he had danced to a jewelry medley and lost his cell phone so that he had embarrassed his husband many times.I also solved the episode about the time when I was in trouble because I had a go-stop with my mother-in-law before marriage and won.

Seoul = = comedian Ji Suk-jin and singer Park Jung-ah have given pleasure to various episodes.

Ji Suk-jin and Park Jung-ah filled the broadcast with episodes of their own people in the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' on the afternoon of the 14th.

On this day, Ji Suk-jin had a chat with members of Men on a Mission' from the beginning. He said, "Hodong came with Yong-hyuk PD when there was something bad for his father." "Joe-gum was much more Park Jae-seok, but Hodong came in while singing. I came almost crying, you are a warm friend," he praised.

So, the question of comparing Kang Ho-dong and Yoo Jae-Suk was poured out. He said: "If you choose between two: Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong, I'll live like a hodong. Would Park Jae-seok be easy (to live like that)? I do everything for the broadcast," he replied.

Ji Suk-jin was also asked, "Is not it Kim Young-chul of Running Man'?" He said: "Who is more 'no-jam', Kim Young-chul or Ji Suk-jin? "When I broadcast, I sometimes have fun and sometimes I do not have fun."

Ji Suk-jin also responded with a clear response to the difference between quitting "Happy Together" and Yoo Jae-Suk, rumors that his nose was swollen in the early days of "Running Man" and rumors that he had prepared a "line transfer" by wearing a combo when rumors of joining Kang Ho-dong were circulating in "Running Man". I showed him.

He said: "I have a relationship with Park Jae-seok. Casting should not be involved. "" When the end is angry, I have to avoid it. "He also had a shaking question. It was a question comparing Na Young-seok with members of Running Man'.

Ji Suk-jin chose Na Young-seok and "Shin Seo-yugi" rather than Kim Jong-kook, saying, "I am so angry that I am worried. "I do not have to call me," he said, "but he laughed, saying," I'm pulling a little bit of 'Sin Seo-yugi'. " Na Young-seok and Ji Suk-jin are together on KBS 2TV 'Girl Six'.

Also, Ji Suk-jin said, "I called the friend (Lee Woo-jung writer) and chews on the phone, I eat and live, I ask them or what they do. The name is warm. I do not have to meet when I move to the drama, so I get a phone call. "

Park Jung-ah spread her dancing skills and the joy of her marriage, which she said was a girl group: "It's so good to get married, my husband is a professional golfer. I am not good at it, but my husband puts a mask pack when I sleep. "

He also showed a unique charm by notifying him that he had danced to a jewelry medley and lost his cell phone so that he had embarrassed his husband many times. I also solved the episode about the time when I was in trouble because I had a go-stop with my mother-in-law before marriage and won.