"Cinetown" The Director and Park Jung-min "I am close to EXO Suho"

In Cinetown, The director and Actor Park Jung-min revealed their extraordinary relationship with EXO Suho.In SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Sun-young (hereinafter referred to as Cinetown), which was broadcast on the morning of the 18th, Actor Park Jung-min appeared and talked, including The director of the movie Start (director The and the production of the outskirts).I met Suho in 2016 filming the movie Glody Day, and I was very lucky at the time.I watched the audition for a long time for four months, and I got the luck to know the good actor first than other directors.  Suho, Actor Index, Ryu Joon-yeol, Kim Hee-chan and Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan. I still get close now, I often contact and watch movies together, the director added. (Suho) came to the scene and also came to the premiere; during the premiere, he delivered a bouquet of flowers, Park Jung-min explained.I am also close to Jun-myeon (Suho), which is actually a motive for the theater, but I dont seem to see it often, he said, showing off his best friend and laughing.The same day, Startup is based on the same name Webtoon by Cho Geum-san, who has been serialized since 2014 and has been steadily loved by readers. It is a repulsion of Park Jung-min, a poor repulsion that has met his brother (Ma Dong-seok), ) draws a pleasant story of the real world.

In 'Cinetown', The director and Actor Park Jung-min revealed Their extraordinary relationship with EXO Suho.

In SBS Power FM 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cinetown'), which was broadcast on The morning of The 18th, Actor Park Jung-min appeared and talked, including The director of The movie 'Start' (director The and The production of The outskirts).

"I met Suho in 2016 filming The movie "Glody Day," and I was very lucky at The time. I watched The audition for a long time for four months, and I got The luck to know The good Actor first than oTher directors. "" Suho, Actor Index, Ryu Joon-yeol, Kim Hee-chan and Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan. "

"I still get close now, I often contact and watch movies togeTher," The director added.

" (Suho) came to The scene and also came to The premiere; during The premiere, he delivered a bouquet of flowers," Park Jung-min explained. "I am also close to Jun-myeon (Suho), which is actually a motive for The Theater, but I don't seem to see it often," he said, showing off his "best friend" and laughing.

The same day, "Startup" is based on The same name Webtoon by Cho Geum-san, who has been serialized since 2014 and has been steadily loved by readers. It is a Repulsion of Park Jung-min, a poor Repulsion that has met his broTher (Ma Dong-seok), ) draws a pleasant story of The real world.