"We Like Point Mothers and Girls," with Cha Ye-ryun and Choi Myeong-Gil

Actor Cha Ye-ryun has reported on the latest.Cha Ye-ryun told his Instagram on the 23rd, Will you be with an elegant mother and daughter today?# Points and Points # Like a mother and daughter # with your seniors and posted a picture.In the public photos, Cha Ye-ryun smiles with Choi Myeong-Gil in a friendly manner.Netizens are responding to I am heartbreaking every time I see, I am a real mother and daughter, and I am homemade.Cha Ye-ryun is appearing in the KBS2 drama Elegant Mother and Girl.Photo = Cha Ye-ryun SNS

Actor Cha Ye-ryun has reported on the latest.

Cha Ye-ryun told his Instagram on the 23rd, "Will you be with an elegant mother and daughter today? # Points and Points # Like a mother and daughter # with your seniors "and posted a picture.

In the public photos, Cha Ye-ryun smiles with Choi Myeong-Gil in a friendly manner. Netizens are responding to 'I am heartbreaking every time I see', 'I am a real mother and daughter', and 'I am homemade'.

Cha Ye-ryun is appearing in the KBS2 drama 'Elegant Mother and Girl'.

Photo = Cha Ye-ryun SNS