Shin Ah-yeong, Pengsoo sculpture and Happy Celebratory photo

When can I actually see you?Shin Ah-yeong posted a picture and a picture on his SNS on the 16th, We will walk Pengsoo! Lets walk Shusugil! When can I actually see you?In the photo, Shin Ah-yeong is smiling happyly next to the Pengsoo sculpture installed in the lobby of the EBS office building.Singer Dindin, who is breathing at MBC Everlon Welcome, First Time in Korea? In Shin Ah-yeongs Pengsoo, said, I actually spring.He also promotes my album.Shin Ah-yeong SNS

"When can I actually see you?" Shin Ah-yeong posted a picture and a picture on his SNS on the 16th, "We will walk Pengsoo! Let's walk Shusugil! When can I actually see you?"

In the photo, Shin Ah-yeong is smiling happyly next to the Pengsoo sculpture installed in the lobby of the EBS office building.

Singer Dindin, who is breathing at MBC Everlon 'Welcome, First Time in Korea?' In Shin Ah-yeong's Pengsoo', said, "I actually spring. “He also promotes my album.”

Shin Ah-yeong SNS