Haha, Entertainer Award Awards... "Honor to Running Man' viewers"

Broadcaster Haha has won the Best Entertainer Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Na-rae, and Cho Jung-sik announcers were MCs, and all the entertainers who shined this year were out.Haha has been recognized for his service in charge of SBSs weekend entertainment program for decades from X Man to Running Man.I didnt really expect it, said Haha, who had been handed the trophy. I was just going to attend, but thank you for taking care of me.In fact, I was resting a little bit in A Year Ago in Winter (Awards), so I was not sorry. The Running Man is almost ten years old, and I am grateful to Seok Jin-i, Jae Seok-i, Jongguk-i, Ji Hyo, Somin-i, Gwangsu, Sechan-i, and the staff and crew.Ill turn this Honor on the audience, and I love Ko Eun and her three children, my mother-in-law and my parents, who are watching at home.I will live well, and I will work hard.

Broadcaster Haha has won the Best Entertainer Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Na-rae, and Cho Jung-sik announcers were MCs, and all the entertainers who shined this year were out.

Haha has been recognized for his service in charge of SBS's weekend entertainment program for decades from 'X Man' to Running Man'.

“I didn’t really expect it,” said Haha, who had been handed the trophy. “I was just going to attend, but thank you for taking care of me. In fact, I was resting a little bit in A Year Ago in Winter (Awards), so I was not sorry. "

“The ‘Running Man’ is almost ten years old, and I am grateful to Seok Jin-i, Jae Seok-i, Jongguk-i, Ji Hyo, Somin-i, Gwangsu, Sechan-i, and the staff and crew. “I’ll turn this Honor on the audience, and I love Ko Eun and her three children, my mother-in-law and my parents, who are watching at home. I will live well, and I will work hard.”