'Manager transform' Jang Sung-kyu, EXO V app appearance "I will do my best"

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu transformed into the manager of the group EXO.On the 4th, EXO finished broadcasting MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song radio and turned on V app to communicate with fans.Kai said, We are on the next schedule after the radio, and I turned on the broadcast because I was afraid that the fans would be sorry. Baek Hyun said, Manager changed his brother. Say hello.Jang Sung-kyu, who is driving, appeared, and he said, EXOs new manager Jang Sung-kyu. Please love EXO a lot. EXO Fighting.Fighting EXOel (named EXO fan club).I will not speed up because I have to be responsible for the safety of EXO, he said. I am still very poor and I will work hard.It is known that EXO Manager daily experience is done through Workman, YouTube content of Jang Sung-kyu.On the 29th of last month, I met with EXO guardian during the filming of Workman, which experiences the main small Alba, and suggested the manager Alba experience.EXO is working as an Obsession title song of the same name after the release of its regular 6th album OBSESSION on the 27th of last month.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu transformed into the Manager of the group EXO.

On the 4th, EXO finished broadcasting MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song' radio and turned on V app to communicate with fans.

Kai said, "We are on the next schedule after the radio, and I turned on the broadcast because I was afraid that the fans would be sorry." Baek Hyun said, "Manager changed his brother. Say hello."

Jang Sung-kyu, who is driving, appeared, and he said, "EXO's new Manager Jang Sung-kyu. Please love EXO a lot." "EXO Fighting. "Fighting EXOel (named EXO fan club)."

"I will not speed up because I have to be responsible for the safety of EXO," he said. "I am still very poor and I will work hard."

It is known that EXO Manager daily experience is done through 'Workman', YouTube content of Jang Sung-kyu. On the 29th of last month, I met with EXO guardian during the filming of 'Workman', which experiences the main small Alba, and suggested the Manager Alba experience.

EXO is working as an "Obsession" title song of the same name after the release of its regular 6th album "OBSESSION" on the 27th of last month.