Where did Kim Byung-man take you? "You've got to the end..."

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong suffer in the middle of the desert.Kim Byung-man took the rising figure somewhere, saying, There is a place I want to take you.It was a vast desert that unfolded in front of the members who were anxious about where they would go.The members struggled to the top of the steeply sloping desert, and they suffered unexpected hardships in the stinging sun and sand.But I walked for a long time and saw the enormous sight I found over the top, and I was amazed and impressed.Lee Seung-gi, who predicted the cross desert race with the goal of 2019 at the time of Master Son Ye-jins appearance, was excited about the unthinkable bucket list.He also sent a video letter saying, I will stay to the end and cross the desert. I will give this video to Master Son Ye-jin who is watching TV.A video letter from Lee Seung-gi for Son Ye-jin can be found at 6:25pm on Tuesday evening.

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong suffer in the middle of the desert.

Kim Byung-man took the rising figure somewhere, saying, "There is a place I want to take you." It was a vast desert that unfolded in front of the members who were anxious about where they would go.

The members struggled to the top of the steeply sloping desert, and they suffered unexpected hardships in the stinging sun and sand. But I walked for a long time and saw the enormous sight I found over the top, and I was amazed and impressed.

Lee Seung-gi, who predicted the 'cross desert race' with the goal of 2019 at the time of Master Son Ye-jin's appearance, was excited about the unthinkable bucket list. He also sent a video letter saying, "I will stay to the end and cross the desert." "I will give this video to Master Son Ye-jin who is watching TV."

A video letter from Lee Seung-gi for Son Ye-jin can be found at 6:25pm on Tuesday evening.