Shin Se-kyung, Doll, is it? Shin Yi. I owe you a lot of money

Actor Shin Se-kyung boasted of her innocent beauty.Shin Se-kyung posted a video on December 11 with an article entitled Makeup Today on his instagram.In the video, Shin Se-kyung, who finished makeup, was included.Shin Se-kyungs blemish-free white-oak skin and large, clear eyes make her innocent beauty even more prominent. Shin Se-kyungs stiff nose also attracts attention.The fans who responded to the video responded I love you, I tell you honestly, when is it an angel from heaven? And I am beautiful.delay stock

Actor Shin Se-kyung boasted of her innocent beauty.

Shin Se-kyung posted a video on December 11 with an article entitled "Makeup Today" on his instagram.

In the video, Shin Se-kyung, who finished makeup, was included. Shin Se-kyung's blemish-free white-oak skin and large, clear eyes make her innocent beauty even more prominent. Shin Se-kyung's stiff nose also attracts attention.

The fans who responded to the video responded "I love you", "I tell you honestly, when is it an angel from heaven?" And "I am beautiful."

delay stock