Running Man' Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, "Call When You're in a Mind Decision" point blank

Actor Jeon So-min has expressed a favorable attitude towards comedian Yang Se-chan.On the 15th, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a special guest with the group AOA, and played trick OR True Yutnori game.On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min said, I called Sechan a few times last week, but I tried to hang up quickly.When Hye-jung of AOA who watched this pointed to the two and asked, Is it love-line? Yang Se-chan denied no.So, Jeon So-min said, When you have a decision of your mind, come to my house and call me.

Actor Jeon So-min has expressed a favorable attitude towards comedian Yang Se-chan.

On the 15th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' appeared as a special guest with the group aoa, and played trick OR True Yutnori game.

On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min said, "I called Sechan a few times last week, but I tried to hang up quickly."

When Hye-jung of aoa who watched this pointed to the two and asked, "Is it love-line?" Yang Se-chan denied "no". So, Jeon So-min said, "When you have a decision of your mind, come to my house and call me."