Running Man' Jeon So-min "Haha, I'm drinking with you Real Slack" Disclosure

Actor Jeon So-min named singer Haha the best Slack.On the 1st, SBS entertainment program Running Man, the members performed a group mission and raced with disbelief, which received penalties in the order of low candy in case of failure.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Who is the most Slack of these? And Jeon So-min pointed to Haha, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong Kook without hesitation.In the meantime, Jeon So-min said, When I drank with Dong-hoon, it was a real Slack.I did not rest from the past to my brother s boast, he said, and Haha laughed with anger, saying, Im talking nonsense.

Actor Jeon So-min named singer Haha the best Slack.

On the 1st, sbs entertainment program Running Man', the members performed a group mission and raced with 'disbelief', which received penalties in the order of low candy in case of failure.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Who is the most Slack of these?" And Jeon So-min pointed to Haha, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong Kook without hesitation.

In the meantime, Jeon So-min said, "When I drank with Dong-hoon, it was a real Slack. I did not rest from the past to my brother 's boast, "he said, and Haha laughed with anger, saying," I'm talking nonsense. "