Song Yoon-ah, "Surprise like this" Hand heart received from Song Hye-kyo snack car Gift

Actor Song Yoon-ah has been impressed by Song Hye-kyos snack car Gift.Song Yoon-ah posted two photos on his Instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled Surprise like this: I love you forever.The photo shows Song Yoon-ah, who is holding a hand heart in front of a snack car sent by Song Hye-kyo.Song Hye-kyo sent me a snack car saying, My sister Yoona! Elegant Friends Actor, step people! It is a reminder of the friendship of the two people.Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear in the JTBC drama Elegant Friends scheduled to air in 2020.

Actor Song Yoon-ah has been impressed by Song Hye-kyo's snack car Gift.

Song Yoon-ah posted two photos on his Instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled "Surprise like this: I love you forever".

The photo shows Song Yoon-ah, who is holding a Hand heart in front of a snack car sent by Song Hye-kyo.

Song Hye-kyo sent me a snack car saying, "My sister Yoona! "Elegant Friends" Actor, step people! " It is a reminder of the Friendship of the two people.

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear in the JTBC drama 'Elegant Friends' scheduled to air in 2020.