Park Seo-joon, YouTube channel hack victim "deletes memories...heartbreaks"

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed his feelings after hacking the YouTube channel.Park Seo-joon posted a statement on his instagram on the 10th of this month on the YouTube channel hacking that his agency uploaded to the official SNS channel.He also expressed his frustration, saying, I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage.We will formally ask the Cyber Investigation Unit to investigate illegal activities that create anxiety, he said.Park Seo-joons YouTube channel Record PARKs, which started in July, has been shut down.

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed his feelings after hacking the YouTube channel.

Park Seo-joon posted a statement on his instagram on the 10th of this month on the YouTube channel hacking that his agency uploaded to the official SNS channel.

He also expressed his frustration, saying, "I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage."

“We will formally ask the Cyber Investigation Unit to investigate illegal activities that create anxiety,” he said.

Park Seo-joon's YouTube channel Record PARK's, which started in July, has been shut down.