# EXO Suho # Start #Jung Hae In revealed by 'Cinetown' Park Jung-min X The Director

Actor Park Jung-min and The director boasted a fantastic breath and showed off their delightful dedication.On the 18th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town talked with Actor Park Jung-min, director The, who returned to the movie Start.On this day, I first talked about the movie Glory Day among the previous works of The director.When the listener asked, I was so grateful for making the directors movie Glory Day, DJ Park Sun-young asked, I heard that it took me four months to cast how I gathered hot actors such as Ryu Joon-yeol, EXO Suho, Jisu and Kim Hee-chan.I was lucky, I watched the audition for a very long time, and the actors who were good at acting met first, The director said.As for EXO Suho, I often contact (Suho) and watch movies like this.I came to the premiere of this movie Start and delivered a bouquet of flowers. Park Jung-min said, I am close, too. It is school motivation.I like it, and Park Sun-young asked, Do you often meet? He said, I will tell you so far. While talking about the movie Start, I looked sick even if I looked at the preliminary version.Ma Dong-Seok hit me and I broke my bone. Park Jung-min replied, I got all stuck a while ago. Then Park Sun-young asked, Did it really hurt?Park Jung-min said, Ma Dong-Seok was aware that if he actually hit, he was wrong, so he stroked him with accurate technology.Park Sun-young asked, The only person who really hit? Park Jung-min replied, Senior Kim without hesitation.Park Sun-young said, I still said that I was left-handed and hit with my right hand. Park Jung-min expressed his affection for senior actors, saying, I think you have acted with your own details.Especially funny or memorable scenes, the director said, Every scene was fun, but the director replied, Park Jung-min went back to Seoul and met his mother again.Park Jung-min said, Of course Ma Dong-Seok was dancing Twice. There was a lesson teacher.Park Sun-young said, I was surprised that Jung Hae In plays a rebel.How did you decide to cast while watching Jung Hae In? The director said, The character Woo Sang-pil is a role that falls into the dark world as the second half of the movie.But it seemed too obvious and not fun for the predictable image actor.So I thought that Jung Hae In, who has a beautiful image, would have more fun in reverse if he took the role.In the end, Woo Sang-pil will come back to us at the end, and I found an actor who can express these two things because I thought it would be nice to feel relieved when I saw the face. Park Jung-min, who listened to this story, showed his mouth shut, and when Park Sun-young asked why, he expressed cute jealousy, I thought I am not beautiful.The director praised Park Jung-min Actor for his loveliness and cuteness.Photo: Radio in sight of SBS

Actor Park Jung-min and The director boasted a fantastic breath and showed off Their delightful dedication.

On The 18th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's Cine Town' talked with Actor Park Jung-min, director The, who returned to The movie 'Start'.

On this day, I first talked about The movie "Glory Day" among The previous works of The director. When The listener asked, "I was so grateful for making The director's movie 'Glory Day'," DJ Park Sun-young asked, "I heard that it took me four months to cast how I gaThered hot Actors such as Ryu Joon-yeol, EXO Suho, Jisu and Kim Hee-chan."

"I was lucky, I watched The audition for a very long time, and The Actors who were good at acting met first," The director said. As for EXO Suho, "I often contact (Suho) and watch movies like this. I came to The premiere of this movie 'Start' and delivered a bouquet of flowers. "

Park Jung-min said, "I am close, too. It is school motivation. I like it, "and Park Sun-young asked," Do you often meet? "He said," I will tell you so far. "

While talking about The movie 'Start', "I looked sick even if I looked at The preliminary version. Ma Dong-Seok hit me and I broke my bone. "Park Jung-min replied," I got all stuck a while ago. "

Then Park Sun-young asked, "Did it really hurt?" Park Jung-min said, "Ma Dong-Seok was aware that if he actually hit, he was wrong, so he stroked him with accurate technology."

Park Sun-young asked, "The only person who really hit?" Park Jung-min replied, "Senior Kim" without hesitation. Park Sun-young said, "I still said that I was left-handed and hit with my right hand." Park Jung-min expressed his affection for senior Actors, saying, "I think you have acted with your own details."

"Especially funny or memorable scenes," The director said, "Every scene was fun," but The director replied, "Park Jung-min went back to Seoul and met his moTher again." Park Jung-min said, "Of course Ma Dong-Seok was dancing Twice. There was a lesson teacher."

Park Sun-young said, "I was surprised that Jung Hae In plays a rebel. How did you decide to cast while watching Jung Hae In? "The director said," The character 'Woo Sang-pil' is a role that falls into The dark world as The second half of The movie. But it seemed too obvious and not fun for The predictable image Actor. So I thought that Jung Hae In, who has a beautiful image, would have more fun in reverse if he took The role. In The end, Woo Sang-pil will come back to us at The end, and I found an Actor who can express These two things because I thought it would be nice to feel relieved when I saw The face. "

Park Jung-min, who listened to this story, showed his mouth shut, and when Park Sun-young asked why, he expressed cute jealousy, "I thought 'I am not beautiful'." The director praised Park Jung-min Actor for his loveliness and cuteness.

Photo: Radio in sight of SBS