"Cinetown" The Director "Meet EXO Guardian love Zazu"

Actor Park Jung-min and The director boasted of their friendship with EXO (EXO) Suho.On the 18th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town talked with Actor Park Jung-min, director The, who returned to the movie Start.DJ Park Sun-young asked, I was so grateful for making the directors movie Glory Day on the day, and DJ Park Sun-young asked, I heard how it took me to cast hot actors such as Ryu Joon-yeol, EXO Suho, Jisu, and Kim Hee-chan for four months. I was lucky, I watched the audition for a very long time, and the actors who were good at acting met first, The director said.As for EXO Suho, I contact (Guardian love) Zazu and watch the movie as well.I came to the premiere of this movie Start and delivered a bouquet of flowers. Park Jung-min said, I am close, too. It is school motivation.I like it, and Park Sun-young asked, Do you even meet Zazu? He said, I will tell you so far. Photo: Radio in sight of SBS

Actor Park Jung-min and The director boasted of Their friendship with EXO (EXO) Suho.

On The 18th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's Cine Town' talked with Actor Park Jung-min, director The, who returned to The movie 'Start'.

DJ Park Sun-young asked, "I was so grateful for making The director's movie" Glory Day "on The day, and DJ Park Sun-young asked," "I heard how it took me to cast hot Actors such as Ryu Joon-yeol, EXO Suho, Jisu, and Kim Hee-chan for four months. "

"I was lucky, I watched The audition for a very long time, and The Actors who were good at acting met first," The director said. As for EXO Suho, "I contact (Guardian love) Zazu and watch The movie as well. I came to The premiere of this movie 'Start' and delivered a bouquet of flowers. "

Park Jung-min said, "I am close, too. It is school motivation. I like it, "and Park Sun-young asked," Do you even meet Zazu? "He said," I will tell you so far. "

Photo: Radio in sight of SBS