Yoo Jae-Suk honors Grand prize ahead of Running Man' tenth anniversary

Yoo Jae-Suk, the broadcaster who led Running Man for nine years, was honored with the Grand Prize.At the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and the ceremony.Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the Grand Prize on the day, said, Running Man will become tenth anniversary next year.I am sorry, thank you and so on for the members because I have received such a big prize alone. I would like to say thank you to my parents, my father-in-law, my mother-in-law, Jiho and Naeun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun.Yoo Jae-Suk, who also thanked the crew and members of Running Man, said, I think about Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully who appeared as Running Man guest today.I want you to be comfortable in heaven. I thank you both. Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think ordinary everyday life is precious these days. I thank many people for their precious daily life.The best awards in the reality show category were won by Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young; Hong Jin-young said: Thank you for this big award.This year was really hard for me.It was this year that I had a hard time living so far, but there were a lot of people who were grateful for it, so I think I was able to survive well now. Kim Jong-kook said, Thanks to our Ugly Little Boy this year, I went on a trip with my father. I would not have done it if I wanted to, but I thank the crew for giving me the opportunity.And the Running Man crew members are so grateful and I will continue to play hard. The best awards in the show and variety category were Kim Seong-joo and Choi Sung-kuk.Kim Seong-joo said, I am grateful that the Grand Prize candidate has won the Grand Prize and I have received the Grand Prize for fisherman.Choi Sung-kuk said, I do not want to be in love with everyone, but I do my best. I feel good. I will show off for a while.I will work hard to reach my strength, said Baek Jong-won, who was awarded the second achievement award after 2017.I will try my best to help the self-employed, farmers and fishermen and work hard to see hope. The following is the winner of the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize.- Rookie of the Year: Burning Youth Choi Min-yong, Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant Jung In-sun- Radio DJ Award: Bae Seong-jaes Ten Bae Seong-jae, The Way to Home Soi Hyun- Best Couple Award: Ugly Our Little Boy Tak Jae-hoon & Lee Sang-min- SBS Challenger: Jungles Law Huh Jae, Jungles Law Lee Tae-gon, Mattans Square Kim Dong-joon-SBS Family Award: Sangsangmong 2 Lee Yoon-ji-SBS Honorary Temple Award: All The Butlers and Mattan Square- SBS Entertainer Award: Running Man Haha- Global Program Award: Running Man- Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers Integrated- SNS Star Award: Sangsangmong 2 Gangnam Ideal, Running Man Lee Kwang-soo, All The Butlers Integrated- Excellent Program Award: Sangmong 2. Burning Youth- Best Program Award: Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant- Excellent awards: Ugly Our Little and Mattans Square Kim Hee-chul, Sangsangmong 2 Yoon Sang-hyun (Reality Show Division), Running Man Yang Se-chan, All The Butlers Integrated Lee Sang-yoon (Show and Variety Division)- Best awards: Ugly Our Little and Running Man Kim Jong-kook, Ugly Our Little Hong Jin-young (Reality Show Division), Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant Kim Seong-joo, Burning Youth Choi Sung-kuk (Show and Variety Division)- Producer Award: All The Butlers Integrated and Little Forest Lee Seung Gi-Achievement prize: Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant and Mamans Square Baek Jong-won-Grand prize: Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk
Yoo Jae-Suk, the broadcaster who led Running Man for nine years, was honored with the Grand Prize.At the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and the ceremony.Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the Grand Prize on the day, said, Running Man will become tenth anniversary next year.I am sorry, thank you and so on for the members because I have received such a big prize alone. I would like to say thank you to my parents, my father-in-law, my mother-in-law, Jiho and Naeun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun.Yoo Jae-Suk, who also thanked the crew and members of Running Man, said, I think about Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully who appeared as Running Man guest today.I want you to be comfortable in heaven. I thank you both. Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think ordinary everyday life is precious these days. I thank many people for their precious daily life.The best awards in the reality show category were won by Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young; Hong Jin-young said: Thank you for this big award.This year was really hard for me.It was this year that I had a hard time living so far, but there were a lot of people who were grateful for it, so I think I was able to survive well now. Kim Jong-kook said, Thanks to our Ugly Little Boy this year, I went on a trip with my father. I would not have done it if I wanted to, but I thank the crew for giving me the opportunity.And the Running Man crew members are so grateful and I will continue to play hard. The best awards in the show and variety category were Kim Seong-joo and Choi Sung-kuk.Kim Seong-joo said, I am grateful that the Grand Prize candidate has won the Grand Prize and I have received the Grand Prize for fisherman.Choi Sung-kuk said, I do not want to be in love with everyone, but I do my best. I feel good. I will show off for a while.I will work hard to reach my strength, said Baek Jong-won, who was awarded the second achievement award after 2017.I will try my best to help the self-employed, farmers and fishermen and work hard to see hope. The following is the winner of the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize.- Rookie of the Year: Burning Youth Choi Min-yong, Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant Jung In-sun- Radio DJ Award: Bae Seong-jaes Ten Bae Seong-jae, The Way to Home Soi Hyun- Best Couple Award: Ugly Our Little Boy Tak Jae-hoon & Lee Sang-min- SBS Challenger: Jungles Law Huh Jae, Jungles Law Lee Tae-gon, Mattans Square Kim Dong-joon-SBS Family Award: Sangsangmong 2 Lee Yoon-ji-SBS Honorary Temple Award: All The Butlers and Mattan Square- SBS Entertainer Award: Running Man Haha- Global Program Award: Running Man- Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers Integrated- SNS Star Award: Sangsangmong 2 Gangnam Ideal, Running Man Lee Kwang-soo, All The Butlers Integrated- Excellent Program Award: Sangmong 2. Burning Youth- Best Program Award: Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant- Excellent awards: Ugly Our Little and Mattans Square Kim Hee-chul, Sangsangmong 2 Yoon Sang-hyun (Reality Show Division), Running Man Yang Se-chan, All The Butlers Integrated Lee Sang-yoon (Show and Variety Division)- Best awards: Ugly Our Little and Running Man Kim Jong-kook, Ugly Our Little Hong Jin-young (Reality Show Division), Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant Kim Seong-joo, Burning Youth Choi Sung-kuk (Show and Variety Division)- Producer Award: All The Butlers Integrated and Little Forest Lee Seung Gi-Achievement prize: Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant and Mamans Square Baek Jong-won-Grand prize: Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk

Yoo Jae-Suk, the broadcaster who led Running Man' for nine years, was honored with the Grand prize.

At the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' was held with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and the ceremony.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the Grand prize on the day, said, "Running Man' will become tenth anniversary next year. I am sorry, thank you and so on for the members because I have received such a big prize alone. " "I would like to say thank you to my parents, my father-in-law, my mother-in-law, Jiho and Naeun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who also thanked the crew and members of Running Man', said, "I think about Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully who appeared as Running Man' guest today. I want you to be comfortable in heaven. I thank you both. "

Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think ordinary everyday life is precious these days. I thank many people for their precious daily life."

The best awards in the reality show category were won by Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young; Hong Jin-young said: "Thank you for this big award. This year was really hard for me. It was this year that I had a hard time living so far, but there were a lot of people who were grateful for it, so I think I was able to survive well now. " Kim Jong-kook said, "Thanks to our 'Ugly Little Boy' this year, I went on a trip with my father. I would not have done it if I wanted to, but I thank the crew for giving me the opportunity. And the Running Man' crew members are so grateful and I will continue to play hard. "

The best awards in the show and variety category were Kim Seong-joo and Choi Sung-kuk. Kim Seong-joo said, "I am grateful that the Grand prize candidate has won the Grand prize and I have received the Grand prize for fisherman." Choi Sung-kuk said, "I do not want to be in love with everyone, but I do my best. I feel good. I will show off for a while."

"I will work hard to reach my strength," said Baek Jong-won, who was awarded the second achievement award after 2017. I will try my best to help the self-employed, farmers and fishermen and work hard to see hope. "

The following is the winner of the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize.

- Rookie of the Year: 'Burning Youth' Choi Min-yong, Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' Jung In-sun

- Radio DJ Award: Bae Seong-jae's Ten' Bae Seong-jae, 'The Way to Home' Soi Hyun

- Best Couple Award: 'Ugly Our Little Boy' Tak Jae-hoon & Lee Sang-min

- SBS Challenger: 'Jungle's Law' Huh Jae, 'Jungle's Law' Lee Tae-gon, 'Mattan's Square' Kim Dong-joon

-SBS Family Award: 'Sangsangmong 2' Lee Yoon-ji

-SBS Honorary Temple Award: All The Butlers' and 'Mattan Square'

- SBS Entertainer Award: Running Man' Haha

- Global Program Award: Running Man'

- Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers Integrated'

- SNS Star Award: 'Sangsangmong 2' Gangnam Ideal, Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, All The Butlers Integrated'

- Excellent Program Award: 'Sangmong 2'. 'Burning Youth'

- Best Program Award: Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant'

- Excellent awards: 'Ugly Our Little' and 'Mattan's Square' Kim Hee-chul, 'Sangsangmong 2' Yoon Sang-hyun (Reality Show Division), Running Man' Yang Se-chan, All The Butlers Integrated' Lee Sang-yoon (Show and Variety Division)

- Best awards: 'Ugly Our Little' and Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, 'Ugly Our Little' Hong Jin-young (Reality Show Division), Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' Kim Seong-joo, 'Burning Youth' Choi Sung-kuk (Show and Variety Division)

- Producer Award: All The Butlers Integrated' and 'Little Forest' Lee Seung Gi

-Achievement prize: Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' and 'Maman's Square' Baek Jong-won

-Grand prize: Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk