2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, Yoo Jae-Suk.. Winners List

On the afternoon of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize awards ceremony was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul.Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae, and Cho Jeong-sik hosted the society.Prior to the awards ceremony, Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Hee-chul, and Jangye One announcer had time to review the history of SBS entertainment program.The opening ceremony of the second part was held by the endoscope band of Burning Youth.Candidate Grand prize was introduced on the day through the Grand prize Chung VCR, a parody of the film The Parasite (director Bong Joon-ho).Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong One, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-kook were nominated for Grand Prize.After the VCR ended, I had a brief interview time: Yoo Jae-Suk said: I recently received it on SBS in 2015; its time to get a Grand Prize.Im honored and grateful to be a candidate, Im not an entertainer, Im not very greedy, I dont get it, Baek Jong One said.It was literally the way Yoo Jae-Suk said it was time to get a Grand Prize.Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand Prize, said first, I sincerely thank the producers, and most of all, I was grateful to the members who have been together for 10 years.I was a lot when I was in trouble, but I am grateful for your effort and sweat.I am deeply grateful to the production team and members who have been firmly on the road, and the viewers who have been together, even though Variety is losing their place in the arts more than anything else. I have a homework to show what kind of change I will show next year, but I will try to develop it. There is a lot of talk to come here, but I think about Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully who left for heaven this year.I would like you to do what you want to do comfortably in heaven. I thank you both. Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think that nowadays I am grateful for the ordinary and comfortable Haru work and everyday life.I would like to say thank you again to many people who have made my Haru, week and year with the sweat and effort of many people who have made such a precious daily life. Next up is the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize winner (played)▲ Grand prize: Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man)▲ Achievement prize: Baekjong One (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant, Masans Square)▲ Producer Award: Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers, Little Forest)▲ Best award: Kim Jong-kook (Ugly Our Little, Running Man), Hong Jin-young (Ugly Our Little Little), Kim Seong-joo (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant), Choi Sung-guk (Burning Youth)▲ Excellence Prize: Kim Hee-chul (Ugly Our Little, Masans Square), Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny), Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers), Yang Se-chan (Running Man)Best Program Award: Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant▲ Excellent Program Award: Statue Imong 2- You Are My Destiny (Reality Show), Burning Youth (Shove Variety)▲ SNS Star Award: Park Na-rae (Little Forest), Gangnam Lee Sang-hwa couple (Sangsangmong 2-You are my destiny), Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man), and Yuk Sung-jae (All The Butlers)Best Teamwork Award: All The ButlersGlobal Program Awards: Running Man▲ Entertainer Award: Haha (Running Man)▲ Honorary One Award: Yang Se-hyeong (All The Butlers, the Square of Tastman)▲ Family Award: Lee Yoon-ji (Sangmongmong 2-You Are My Fate)▲ Best Couple Award: Lee Sang-min, Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Our Little)▲ Challenger: Huh Jae (Jungles Law), Lee Tae-gon (Jungles Law), Kim Dong-joon (Matnams Square)▲ Radio DJ Award: So Yi-hyun (the way home to Love FM is So Yi-hyun), Bae Seong-jae announcer (Ten of Power FM Bae Seong-jae)▲ Rookie of the Year: Choi Min-yong (burning youth), Jung In-sun (alley restaurant of Baekjong One)

On the afternoon of the 28th, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' awards ceremony was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul. Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae, and Cho Jeong-sik hosted the society.

Prior to the awards ceremony, Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Hee-chul, and Jangye One announcer had time to review the history of SBS entertainment program. The opening ceremony of the second part was held by the endoscope band of "Burning Youth".

Candidate Grand prize was introduced on the day through the "Grand prize Chung" VCR, a parody of the film "The Parasite" (director Bong Joon-ho). Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong One, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-kook were nominated for Grand prize.

After the VCR ended, I had a brief interview time: Yoo Jae-Suk said: "I recently received it on SBS in 2015; it's time to get a Grand prize. "I'm honored and grateful to be a candidate, I'm not an entertainer, I'm not very greedy, I don't get it," Baek Jong One said.

It was literally the way Yoo Jae-Suk said it was time to get a Grand prize. Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand prize, said first, "I sincerely thank the producers, and most of all, I was grateful to the members who have been together for 10 years. I was a lot when I was in trouble, but I am grateful for your effort and sweat. I am deeply grateful to the production team and members who have been firmly on the road, and the viewers who have been together, even though Variety is losing their place in the arts more than anything else. "

"I have a homework to show what kind of change I will show next year, but I will try to develop it." "There is a lot of talk to come here, but I think about Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully who left for heaven this year. I would like you to do what you want to do comfortably in heaven. I thank you both. "

Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think that nowadays I am grateful for the ordinary and comfortable Haru work and everyday life. I would like to say thank you again to many people who have made my Haru, week and year with the sweat and effort of many people who have made such a precious daily life. "

Next up is the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize winner (played)

Grand prize: Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man)

▲ Achievement prize: Baekjong One (Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant, Masan's Square)

▲ Producer Award: Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers, Little Forest)

▲ Best award: Kim Jong-kook (Ugly Our Little, Running Man), Hong Jin-young (Ugly Our Little Little), Kim Seong-joo (Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant), Choi Sung-guk (Burning Youth)

▲ Excellence Prize: Kim Hee-chul (Ugly Our Little, Masan's Square), Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny), Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers), Yang Se-chan (Running Man)

Best Program Award: Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant

▲ Excellent Program Award: Statue Imong 2- You Are My Destiny (Reality Show), Burning Youth (Shove Variety)

▲ SNS Star Award: Park Na-rae (Little Forest), Gangnam Lee Sang-hwa couple (Sangsangmong 2-You are my destiny), Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man), and Yuk Sung-jae (All The Butlers)

Best Teamwork Award: All The Butlers

Global Program Awards: Running Man

▲ Entertainer Award: Haha (Running Man)

▲ Honorary One Award: Yang Se-hyeong (All The Butlers, the Square of Tastman)

▲ Family Award: Lee Yoon-ji (Sangmongmong 2-You Are My Fate)

▲ Best Couple Award: Lee Sang-min, Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Our Little)

▲ Challenger: Huh Jae (Jungle's Law), Lee Tae-gon (Jungle's Law), Kim Dong-joon (Matnam's Square)

▲ Radio DJ Award: So Yi-hyun (the way home to Love FM is So Yi-hyun), Bae Seong-jae announcer (Ten of Power FM Bae Seong-jae)

▲ Rookie of the Year: Choi Min-yong (burning youth), Jung In-sun (alley restaurant of Baekjong One)