Yoo Jae-Suk Grand Prizes, laughing in four years..."Dead Sully Goo Hara Remembrance"

The honor of the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize went to Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk.On the afternoon of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul.Broadcasters Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae, and Cho Jeong-sik announcers were in charge of the society.Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand Prize in four years, said: I dont know how to thank you, Running Man will be 10 years next year.I wanted to get it with the Running Man members if I received the Grand Prize, but I am grateful and sorry for the members.I am also grateful to those who have been nominated together. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think a lot of Goo Hara and Sulli who appeared as guests on Running Man.I want to be comfortable while doing what I want to do in heaven. I am so grateful to you both. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think about my precious daily life these days. I am making my daily life with the sweat and effort of many people. Thank you.I would like to say hello to the New Years Day rather than a long story.I will pioneer the way that no one else will go on any way, so that I can become a program where a new entertainer is born. On the other hand, Baekjong One, who was mentioned as a strong candidate for the year, won the Achievement Award through Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant this year.Baek Jong One, who was awarded the Achievement Award for the second time since 2017, said: Im so grateful, I dont know if I deserve it.I will do my best to give strength to viewers and the people by working harder. I am working on Alley Restaurant and Maman Square, and I am encouraged by the idea that I can gain energy and influence thanks to those who stand in line and enjoy meals.Thank you very much for your guests. Thanks to you, we feel responsible every time and think about working harder. We will try to see hope. ▲ Grand Prize = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man) ▲ Achievement Prize = Baek Jong One (Baek Jong Ones Alley Restaurant) ▲ Producer Prize = Lee Seung Gi (All The Butlers) ▲ Choi Woo Awards Shober Society Division = Choi Sung Kook (Burning Youth), Kim Seong-Joo (Baek Jong Ones Alley Restaurant) ▲ Choi Woo Awards Reality Show Division: Hong Jin-young (Ugly Wooree), Kim Jong-guk (Ugly Wooree), WooAwards Show Variety Division = Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers Integrated), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), WooAwards Reality Show Division = Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsangmong2), Kim Hee-cheol (Matnams Square), Choi Woo-su Program Award = Baek Jong One Alley Restaurants, Excellent Program Award Show Variety Division = Burning Youth, Best Program Award Reality Show Division = Sangmong 2, SNS Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo, Park Na-rae (Little Forest), Yukseongjae (All The Butlers Integrated), Gangnam (Dongmang Mong2), Lee Sang-hwa (Dongmang Mong2), Best Teamwork Award = All The Butlers Integrated ▲ Global Program Award = Running Man ▲ SBS Entertainer Award = Running Man ▲ SBS Honorary One Award = Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers Integrated), SBS Family Award = Lee Yoon-ji (Dongsangmong2), SBS Challenger Award = Kim Dong-joon (Matnams Square), Lee Tae-gon (J The law of the ungle), Huh Jae (Jungles law), Best Couple Award = Lee Sang-min, Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Young) ▲ Radio DJ Power FM Division = Bae Seong-jae (Bae Seong-jaes ten) ▲ Radio DJ Love FM Division = So Yi-hyun (The Way to Home) ▲ New Impression Women: Jung In-sun (Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant), Rookie Men: Choi Min-yong (Burning Youth), Kang Eun Kyung Award Radio Division = One One (Choi Baek-hos Romantic Era), Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Park Eun-young (Full Entertainment Night) ▲ Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Kim Mi-kyung Sangmong 2

The honor of the '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' went to Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the afternoon of the 28th, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' was held at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae, and Cho Jeong-sik announcers were in charge of the society.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand Prize in four years, said: "I don't know how to thank you, Running Man' will be 10 years next year. I wanted to get it with the Running Man' members if I received the Grand Prize, but I am grateful and sorry for the members. I am also grateful to those who have been nominated together. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think a lot of Goo Hara and Sulli who appeared as guests on Running Man'. I want to be comfortable while doing what I want to do in heaven. I am so grateful to you both. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think about my precious daily life these days. I am making my daily life with the sweat and effort of many people. Thank you. I would like to say hello to the New Year's Day rather than a long story. I will piOneer the way that no One else will go on any way, so that I can become a program where a new entertainer is born. "

On the other hand, Baekjong One, who was mentiOned as a strong candidate for the year, won the Achievement Award through 'Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant' this year.

Baek Jong One, who was awarded the Achievement Award for the second time since 2017, said: "I'm so grateful, I don't know if I deserve it. I will do my best to give strength to viewers and the people by working harder. "

"I am working on 'Alley Restaurant' and 'Maman Square', and I am encouraged by the idea that I can gain energy and influence thanks to those who stand in line and enjoy meals. Thank you very much for your guests. Thanks to you, we feel responsible every time and think about working harder. We will try to see hope. "

▲ Grand Prize = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man) ▲ Achievement Prize = Baek Jong One (Baek Jong One's Alley Restaurant) ▲ Producer Prize = Lee Seung Gi (All The Butlers) ▲ Choi Woo Awards Shober Society Division = Choi Sung Kook (Burning Youth), Kim Seong-joo (Baek Jong One's Alley Restaurant) ▲ Choi Woo Awards Reality Show Division: Hong Jin-young (Ugly Wooree), Kim Jong-guk (Ugly Wooree), WooAwards Show Variety Division = Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers Integrated), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), WooAwards Reality Show Division = Yoon Sang-hyun (Dongsangmong2), Kim Hee-cheol (Matnam's Square), Choi Woo-su Program Award = 'Baek Jong One Alley Restaurants’, Excellent Program Award Show Variety Division = Burning Youth, Best Program Award Reality Show Division = 'Sangmong 2', SNS Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo, Park Na-rae (Little Forest), Yukseongjae (All The Butlers Integrated), Gangnam (Dongmang Mong2), Lee Sang-hwa (Dongmang Mong2), Best Teamwork Award = All The Butlers Integrated' ▲ Global Program Award = Running Man' ▲ SBS Entertainer Award = Running Man ▲ SBS Honorary One Award = Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers Integrated), SBS Family Award = Lee Yoon-ji (Dongsangmong2), SBS Challenger Award = Kim Dong-joon (Matnam's Square), Lee Tae-gon (J The law of the ungle), Huh Jae (Jungle's law), Best Couple Award = Lee Sang-min, Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Young) ▲ Radio DJ Power FM Division = Bae Seong-jae (Bae Seong-jae's ten) ▲ Radio DJ Love FM Division = So Yi-hyun (The Way to Home) ▲ New Impression Women: Jung In-sun (Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant), Rookie Men: Choi Min-yong (Burning Youth), Kang Eun Kyung Award Radio Division = One One (Choi Baek-ho's Romantic Era), Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Park Eun-young (Full Entertainment Night) ▲ Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Kim Mi-kyung Sangmong 2