VagaBond' Today (23rd) Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy, 5 Leading People End

Actor Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin Jin-hee, and Yun-shik Baek of SBS gilt drama Vagabond (played by Jang Young-chul Jing-sun) gave end impressions.Vagabond is an intelligence action melody that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth.After a year of production, it opened the premiere of the long road on September 21 and captivated viewers for nearly three months.Until the end, the unpredictable development made it impossible to put the tension on the line, and the Vagabond protagonists expressed their regrets by conveying the score and end impressions directly selected ahead of the end.Lee Seung-gi, who played the role of Cha Dal-gun, said, It is very difficult to extract only one screen because it was a very intense work, but the first chase ending scene comes to mind. I think it was a spectacular scene that explains the genre of our work called intelligence action,I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it, he said. I am grateful to the stuntman team who made Yoo In-sik, director Lee Gil-bok, director Jang Young-chul, writer Jeong Gyeong-sun, senior actors, and Cha Dal-gun more brilliant.I think it was the staff who had been silently struggling behind the scenes that could have ended safely without hurting any one, even though there were many dangerous action gods.I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. He said that he felt responsible and strong like Cha Dal-gun in the drama.Bae Suzy, a member of the NIS Black Agent Gohari Station, said, The memory of the victims families is a memory that keeps the whole body from going to the court so that the confession, the chadal, and the Kim Woo-gi can enter. It is a screen that has a lot of tears when I read it.It seemed that the message of healing given by Vagabond was implicit in the scane. There were many moments when my heart got hotter while shooting Vagabond.I was happy to be able to be with good seniors and good staff, and I think I will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a place to learn a lot. Shin Sung-rok, head of the NIS inspection team, Kitaewoong Station, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene.It is true that the car was overturned, the bullets were heavy, the bombs were exploded, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there was not much opportunity to take a large scale screen like this, he said. Especially, the gentle guitar exploded anger and aggressively confronted the character change.Thank you for sending me a lot of love to Vagabond. I am satisfied with the new attempt and thank many people.It is a work that is waiting for the next time. Moon Jin-hee, who has Acted weapons lobbyist Jessica Lee, said, In the first episode, the action scene that Chadalgan chases after he confronts the terrorist Jerome is Memory.I admired the spectacular scale of the snow, the action in the exotic city. If you choose one more, Jessica and Oh Sang-mis container Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé scene comes to mind, he said.I felt Jessica was transforming into a bold femme fatale that was not a good business woman for her own purpose, but Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé, and a deal, she said.Moy Yat Moy Yat, who shoots Vagabond, was happy.I am really happy if I have another chance to be with the best staff and actor. Yun-shik Baek, who plays the role of President of the Republic of Korea, said, How can I say only one screen?All the scenes were all the scenes, he said. I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger actors who have completed the scene by pouring infinite passion without dealing with a scene, a scene.It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. Celltrion Entertainment said, Thanks to all the actors souls, I was able to cruise the work without any hesitation. I am deeply grateful.I hope you enjoy Vagabond until the end of the day. 10 p.m. on the 23rd.

Actor Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin Jin-hee, and Yun-shik Baek of SBS gilt drama VagaBond' (played by Jang Young-chul Jing-sun) gave End impressions.

VagaBond' is an intelligence Action melody that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth. After a year of production, it opened the premiere of the long road on September 21 and captivated viewers for nearly three months.

Until the End, the unpredictable development made it impossible to put the tension on the line, and the VagaBond' protagonists expressed their regrets by conveying the score and End impressions directly selected ahead of the End.

Lee Seung-gi, who played the role of Cha Dal-gun, said, "It is very difficult to extract only one screen because it was a very intense work, but the first chase Ending scene comes to mind." "I think it was a spectacular scene that explains the genre of our work called intelligence Action,

"I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it," he said. "I am grateful to the stuntman team who made Yoo In-sik, director Lee Gil-bok, director Jang Young-chul, writer Jeong Gyeong-sun, senior Actors, and Cha Dal-gun more brilliant. I think it was the staff who had been silently struggling behind the scenes that could have Ended safely without hurting any one, even though there were many dangerous Action gods. I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. "He said that he felt responsible and strong like Cha Dal-gun in the drama.

Bae Suzy, a member of the NIS Black Agent Gohari Station, said, "The Memory of the victims' families is a Memory that keeps the whole body from going to the court so that the confession, the chadal, and the Kim Woo-gi can enter." It is a screen that has a lot of tears when I read it. "It seemed that the message of healing given by VagaBond' was implicit in the scane." "There were many moments when my heart got hotter while shooting VagaBond'. I was happy to be able to be with good seniors and good staff, and I think I will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a place to learn a lot. "

Shin Sung-rok, head of the NIS inspection team, Kitaewoong Station, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene. "It is true that the car was overturned, the bullets were heavy, the bombs were exploded, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there was not much opportunity to take a large scale screen like this," he said. "Especially, the gentle guitar exploded anger and aggressively confronted the character change. "Thank you for sEnding me a lot of love to VagaBond'. I am satisfied with the new attempt and thank many people. It is a work that is waiting for the next time. "

Moon Jin-hee, who has Acted weapons lobbyist Jessica Lee, said, "In the first episode, the Action scene that Chadalgan chases after he confronts the terrorist Jerome is Memory. I admired the spectacular scale of the snow, the Action in the exotic city. " "If you choose one more, Jessica and Oh Sang-mi's container Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé scene comes to mind," he said.

"I felt Jessica was transforming into a bold femme fatale that was not a good business woman for her own purpose, but Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé, and a deal," she said. "Moy Yat Moy Yat, who shoots VagaBond', was happy. I am really happy if I have another chance to be with the best staff and Actor. "

Yun-shik Baek, who plays the role of President of the Republic of Korea, said, "How can I say only one screen? "All the scenes were all the scenes," he said. "I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger Actors who have completed the scene by pouring infinite passion without dealing with a scene, a scene. It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. "

Celltrion Entertainment said, "Thanks to all the Actors' souls, I was able to cruise the work without any hesitation. I am deeply grateful." I hope you enjoy VagaBond' until the End of the day. "

10 p.m. on the 23rd.