VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi Baesin ..Main Actor 5 End testimony "Thank you"

On the 23rd, SBS gilt drama Vagabond (VAGABOND) (playplaywright Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon, director Yoo In-sik, and production Celltrion Entertainment) released their End impressions with The Warlords, which were directly selected by five Main actor actors, ahead of the last broadcast.Vagabond is an intelligence action melody that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth.After a year of production, after opening the opening of the opening ceremony on September 21, I laughed and cried for about three months and left only one time to End.Lee Seung-gi, who played Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who ran unreservedly to dig up the plot and truth about his nephews death, considered the first chase ending scene as a masterpiece and said, I think it was a spectacular and sophisticated scene that explains the genre of our work called intelligence action, He said.I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it, he said. I think it was because of the staff who suffered silently from behind that I could finish without hurting one person even though there were many dangerous action gods.I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the viewers, and I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. The reservoir, which has been showing off its various charms, sometimes warmly cool and passionate, as the NIS Black Agent Gohari Station, said, The memory of the victims is left in the memory of the victims who keep the whole body so that the confession,It was a scene that had a lot of tears when I read it in a script, he said. It seemed that the message of healing given by Vagabond was implied in the screen.There were many moments when my heart got hot while shooting Vagabond.I think it will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a scene where I could learn many things. Shin Sung-rok, who boasted his charisma as a cool and intelligent NIS inspector, Kiwoong, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene.It is true that the car was overturned, the bullets were heavy, the bombs were exploded, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there was not much opportunity to take a large scale screen like this, he said. Especially, the gentle guitar exploded anger and aggressively confronted the character change.Thank you for sending me a lot of love to Vagabond. I am satisfied with the new attempt and thank many people.The next work is a work that is more awaiting. Moon Jung-hee, who made a successful acting transformation as a weapons lobbyist and femme fatale Jessica, said, The first time, the action scene that Cha Dal-gun chases after confronting the terrorist Jerome is Memory.I was impressed by the spectacular scale of the snow, the action in the exotic city.  Moy Yat Moy Yat, who shoots Vagabond, was happy.I am really happy if I have another chance to be with the best staff and actor. Baek Yoon-sik, who played the role of President of the Republic of Korea, and gave an overwhelming presence, said, How can I say only one screen?All the scenes were all the scenes, he said. I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger actors who have completed the scene by pouring infinite passion without dealing with a scene, a scene.It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors.

On the 23rd, SBS gilt Drama VagaBond (VagaBond)' (playplaywright Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon, director Yoo In-sik, and production Celltrion Entertainment) released their End impressions with The Warlords, which were directly selected by five Main Actor Actors, ahead of the last broadcast.

VagaBond' is an intelligence Action melody that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth. After a year of production, after opening the opening of the opening ceremony on September 21, I laughed and cried for about three months and left only one time to End.

Lee Seung-gi, who played Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who ran unreservedly to dig up the plot and truth about his nephew's death, considered the "first chase Ending scene" as a masterpiece and said, "I think it was a spectacular and sophisticated scene that explains the genre of our work called intelligence Action, "He said.

"I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it," he said. "I think it was because of the staff who suffered silently from behind that I could finish without hurting one person even though there were many dangerous Action gods. I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the viewers, and I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. "

The reservoir, which has been showing off its various charms, sometimes warmly cool and passionate, as the NIS Black Agent Gohari Station, said, "The Memory of the victims is left in the Memory of the victims who keep the whole body so that the confession, "It was a scene that had a lot of tears when I read it in a script," he said. "It seemed that the message of healing given by VagaBond' was implied in the screen." "There were many moments when my heart got hot while shooting VagaBond'. I think it will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a scene where I could learn many things. "

Shin Sung-rok, who boasted his charisma as a cool and intelligent NIS inspector, Kiwoong, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene. "It is true that the car was overturned, the bullets were heavy, the bombs were exploded, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there was not much opportunity to take a large scale screen like this," he said. "Especially, the gentle guitar exploded anger and aggressively confronted the Character change. "Thank you for sEnding me a lot of love to VagaBond'. I am satisfied with the new attempt and thank many people. The next work is a work that is more awaiting. "

Moon Jung-hee, who made a successful Acting transformation as a weapons lobbyist and femme fatale Jessica, said, "The first time, the Action scene that Cha Dal-gun chases after confronting the terrorist Jerome is Memory. I was impressed by the spectacular scale of the snow, the Action in the exotic city. "" Moy Yat Moy Yat, who shoots VagaBond', was happy. I am really happy if I have another chance to be with the best staff and Actor. "

Baek Yoon-sik, who played the role of President of the Republic of Korea, and gave an overwhelming presence, said, "How can I say only one screen? "All the scenes were all the scenes," he said. "I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger Actors who have completed the scene by pouring infinite passion without dealing with a scene, a scene. It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. "