'The killer is Baro you!' EXO Sehun "Kim Jong-min and Yoo Jae-Suk suffered the most."

The killer is Baro you! EXO Sehun cited Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-min as the most troubled members.On the 8th, CGV Apgujeong, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Netflix Baro you! Season 2 production presentation was held.On the day, major cast members including Cho Hyo-jin, Jang Hyuk-jae, and Kim Joo-hyung PD, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seung-gi, Park Min-young, Sehun (EXO), and Sejung (old club) attended the event.When asked about the members who suffered, Sehun said, I think the hardships are all together, but the person who suffered more is (Kim) Jongmin, or (Yoo) Jae-seok is his brother.Yoo Jae-Suk then laughed at the self-discipline, saying, It means that my body suffered because I could not get my head.Sejong said, The most troubled person is Park Min-young sister. He replied wittyly, I was suffering from the lack of my head and my private sister.On the other hand, Baro you! Is a global OTT platform Netflix original entertainment program and will be released to the world through Netflix at 5 pm on the 8th.

'The killer is Baro you!' EXO Sehun cited Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-min as the most troubled members.

On the 8th, CGV Apgujeong, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Netflix Baro you!' Season 2 production presentation was held.

On the day, major cast members including Cho Hyo-jin, Jang Hyuk-jae, and Kim Joo-hyung PD, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seung-gi, Park Min-young, Sehun (EXO), and Sejung (old club) attended the event.

When asked about the members who suffered, Sehun said, "I think the hardships are all together," but "the person who suffered more is (Kim) Jongmin, or (Yoo) Jae-seok is his brother."

Yoo Jae-Suk then laughed at the self-discipline, saying, "It means that my body suffered because I could not get my head."

Sejong said, "The most troubled person is Park Min-young sister." He replied wittyly, "I was suffering from the lack of my head and my private sister."

On the other hand, Baro you!' Is a global OTT platform Netflix original entertainment program and will be released to the world through Netflix at 5 pm on the 8th.