'Simpoyu' Chen, Jo Jung-chi X Kwon Jeong-yeol and 'Twelve Chench' formed.Busan My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version

The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performance preparation process of the group EXO Chen will be released as a full version through Simpoyu - Chen.EXOs video recorder V Original Simpoyu - Chen contains the All States My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour designed by Chen.Chen is said to have planned an All States My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour to breathe close to the audience and give comfort and happiness.Previously, the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour, Busan, was released to the music Friend with a 10-centimeter Kwon Jung-yeol and a happy Chen.While EXO Chen, Jo Jung-chi and 10 centimeters Kwon Jung-yeol met to form Twelve Chench, the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version will be revealed in Simpoyu - Chen, which will be broadcast on the 6th.Chen is responsible for the selection of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performances, from the composition of the performance.From opening to perfect closing, you can see Chen who is constantly troubled and practicing for My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Among them, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version was reported to have had a non-speech on the day of the performance.If it rains, the audience will not gather, so it may be difficult to perform My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Attention is focusing on whether Chen could have successfully completed the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version stage, which he prepared hard.Symphoyu - Chen will be released exclusively on V-App and Naver TV every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm.Photo: SM CC

The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performance preparation process of the group EXO Chen will be released as a full version through 'Simpoyu - Chen'.

EXO's video recorder V Original 'Simpoyu - Chen' contains the All states My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour designed by Chen. Chen is said to have planned an All states My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour to breathe close to the audience and give comfort and happiness. Previously, the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour, Busan, was released to the music Friend with a 10-centimeter Kwon Jung-yeol and a happy Chen.

While EXO Chen, Jo Jung-chi and 10 centimeters Kwon Jung-yeol met to form 'Twelve Chench', the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version will be revealed in 'Simpoyu - Chen', which will be broadcast on the 6th. Chen is responsible for the selection of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performances, from the composition of the performance. From opening to perfect closing, you can see Chen who is constantly troubled and practicing for My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.

Among them, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version was reported to have had a non-speech on the day of the performance. If it rains, the audience will not gather, so it may be difficult to perform My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version. Attention is focusing on whether Chen could have successfully completed the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version stage, which he prepared hard.

Symphoyu - Chen will be released exclusively on V-App and Naver TV every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm.

Photo: SM C&C